Kroeger Herb Co, Wormwood Combination, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

is anti-pathogenic. I used it along with Natural Factors, "Olive Leaf Extract" and was in couple days relieved of an eye infection that did not even respond to American Biotech's colloidal silver, which usually works.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

during the reception of my skin has become much cleaner, and improved digestion

A Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I live in a part of the world with "dicey" water. I use two courses of this brand once every year and feel that it really helps my to cleanse my intestinal system of "nasties". If you suspect your system has "picked up something" I heartily suggest trying it. iHerb sells it for a good price, too.

Great product and it works, recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a true account of my results from taking the Kroeger Herb.If you have a I.B.S. condition which has similar symptoms, then consider the 16 day cleanse of this product first. Take daily before meals, there is no after taste, as it is a natural herbal product. My waist line has reduced by a few inches, as evident by taking my trouser belt in another notch. Also my repeated diarrhoea and constipation bouts have disappeared and my bowels have returned to normal. I am over 65 years of age and also suffer joint pain with arthritis, but this has subsided re-markedly. Parasites can attack all soft tissue, including joints and muscles and can cause inflammation that is commonly mistaken as arthritis and muscle pain. If you are one of the estimated 85% of Americans that have parasitic infections, then you must try this product, it works.

Not having much luck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'd like to think this product is helping my family with a pinworm outbreak but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick. We've tried this product in addition to Nature's secret "Parastroy" as well as Now Foods' "Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood Complex". None of them helped. I prefer to use natural alternative medicine whenever possible. But it looks like we'll have to see the doctor this time and get prescriptions.

Recommond for effective elimation of parasites.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As it is so easy to pick up parasites from our food, pets, gardening etc, I regular use Kroeger Wormwood at regular intervals to keep parasite free. It is very effective, and been a combination product I only have to take the one product.

kill those parasites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take 10 of these once a week as an on-going parasite prevention. One needs to build up to this maintenance dose, not start at this level. I also give a little to my dogs on their food - one capsule lasts 1 week between 2 dogs, so just a little for them, but every day.

parasites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Saw some, but not a whole lot yet as the bottle is not finished. I just wish people would get to the basics and try a parasite cleanse before they get on Rx drugs that don't help. You would be surprised at what havoc those critters can cause with your digestive process.

Did Not Work As Expected

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many forms and formula of parasite cleanse. This one does not produce any parasite die-off effect or expected benefit for me. I rarely discard testing a product half-way but I did for this one. I wonder why instead of using Black Walnut hulls, this formula uses Black Walnut leaf. A far better formula available at iHerb is NOW Foods, Green Black Walnut (potent unripe form) Wormwood Complex. Read my review there and find out the recommended therapeutic dosage.

Worm detox!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A worm came out of my ear and cheeck. I guess they didn't like it where they were any more