Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started doing the Blood Type Diet (Eat Right for your Type) a few months back. Doing great with it - I am an "AB" secretor. This particular bar has everything that I can eat in it, and I keep one in my car for emergency's and they are great for hiking!

This product really is worth the buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has an amazing texture and good amount of every ingredient. I have ordered a bigger bulk because its just too good!! Thank you for making them

very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty bar. I recommend.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing, these taste so decadent

So tasty and all natural!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These bars are the best out there for an afternoon pick me up! They have all natural ingredients and are actually good for you. They are so tasty and a healthy alternative to a candy bar. iHerb has the best prices, the can reach as high as 2.00 for 1 Larabar.

yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves these bars and I feel better giving her these than an ordinary chocolate bar. If you would like to get 5% off use RUT 4676 without spaces.

Really Yummy Reminds me of Snikers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really Yummy Reminds me of Snikers, Next time i'm gonna get a bolk

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste and consistency of these bars. Comes to great use while breastfeeding and not always having the time to eat.

very nourrishing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good and rather heavy bar. Probably because of the peanuts. It is also quite sweet, but if one feels weak it helps to kick the energy back up again. The bar is soft, which I like - easy to take a bite off.

So Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are so good, I am from Canada and I would buy them all the time at home. They taste like a PB chocolate cookie and I love how few ingredients there are. I will definitely buy these again!