Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Fast-Acting Liquid Melatonin, Citrus-Vanilla, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I didn’t believe this stuff would work at all to be honest. I was taking 1/4 of a Restavit every night for yearss and well before the whole melatonin craze took off. One of my girlfriends recommended this after mentioning her boyfriend takes it and after 1mL of her taking it, she was out in 10 mins. I thought, whatever. I’ll give it a shot. I tripled the dosage as was skeptical, and about 20 mins later, after putting myself to bed with my little fan on for white noise, I was out. I woke up the next day feeling more refreshed and less groggy than I had in years. I was taking it every night, and not once in the last 3 years have I felt immune to it. I recently started relying on it again, and take only 1 or 2mL and it’s plenty. Highly recommend this product!!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

That’s very good quality with pleasant taste, I use this for my child who is 5 and this works very well, he has sleep issues and this works like magic .. he would be asleep in 30mis just after 15 drop I started with 5 drops initially. Like if you find this review beneficial. 😊🙌

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I'd been having trouble with my deep sleep throughout the night for the last 6 months. I have no problems getting 8 hours of sleep a night but the quality of sleep I'd been getting was questionable. I started taking this Melatonin 3 weeks ago and it's amazing! I'm currently tracking my sleep with a fitness tracker and my deep sleep has increased dramatically. This product tastes good and it works. Can't recommend it enough! (I've been combining this supplement with limited screen time before bed and an eye sleeping mask)

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I have been taking melatonin for a while now I find it is the best thing I have every tried for insomnia Instead of nasty Side-effects that the pharmaceuticals give you Melatonin is actually an antioxidant as well – it’s very healing I read the other day that a dr is saying to take it as part of your immune protocol

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I buy this for my 11yo son who has ADHD under the advice of his pediatrician. In Australia we need a script and have to go to a special chemist and pay more than $80 for this! When I found it on iherb I was thrilled! I works exactly the same.....before taking it he could not fall asleep and we would hear him in the night walking around looking for something to do, when he takes this before bed he'll be a sleep within 30mins and usually sleeps through till morning. DON'T LET THEM WATCH A SCREEN OF ANY KIND AFTER THEY TAKE IT....luckily the pediatricians told me this .....it sounds weird but it really does reverse the effects of the medication.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

This is the second time that I'm ordering this product. So happy that I discovered it. My son falls a sleep within one hour from taking it and wakes up very fresh with his alarm without me draging him of the bed to go to school . Thank you so much.💖

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This product is the BOM! Outstanding quality, it tastes great. I keep mine in the fridge and it has a nice vanilla taste Ingredients are all natural This product just works. I take it and I fall as low within 30 minutes. I wake up the next day refreshed because of the natural, quality sleep I have enjoyed

Posted on Jun 22, 2022
2036

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have tried a boatload of sleep remedies and have to say that this form of melantonin is the only one that works for me. It tastes good too! Highly recommended at bedtime to help you nod off. A LOT better than big pharma stuff like ambien, which gave me nightmares.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Have been a compounding customer of the local pharmacy for almost a decade for a Melatonin solution and we were suggested iherb as a replacement with out the high costs of compounding ($70 per 100ml). This product is a fraction of that and works fantastic and makes bedtime switch off easier for everyone. We are a ADHD ASD family. We all agree this product does have the dozy feeling in the morning after have a compounding melatonin solution. We only use half a dropper per person per night and it works.