Quick Results !

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was taking a different brand name Lutein/Z supplement for almost two years and never noticed any changes regarding my vision problems. After extensive internet research, I decided to give this Life Extension product a try. As I do have a great difficulty swallowing anything larger than a small size gel-cap, I was initially concerned that this might cause me a problem ... but this gel-cap was actually easier to swallow than a capsule. Within three days of starting this supplement, I noticed the hazy floaters in my right eye being less noticeable - and the clarity of my vision/color continues to improve albeit quite gradually from day to day. I have already experienced enough of a positive change that I am committed to staying on this until my next ophthalmologist exam later this year. I would be most interested to hear what the surgeon has to say at that time.

Eye exam results

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

After a year of using Brite Eyes and and taking Macuguard, I (age 75) had an eye exam and received this report: "We have reviewed the images from your recent Eye Monitoring Program tests. The tests indicate that you show no significant changes in your vision, intraocular pressure, and optic nerve status. "

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

this stuff really works, my vision has returned to 20/20!

An other great improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

We have used this product for many years and have been able to 'slow down' the progress of the MD considerably. Now you have added Saffron and we are sure that this will be an other great improvement. We are looking forwards to the results in the coming year.

For better vision

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Improves eyesight

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am hopig to improve or stabilize my vision. Too soon to tell.

Be aware that Import Duty was EXPENSIVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I brought four bottles of these, two for my mother and two for myself. These were delivered to two separate locations hence requiring two separate orders (Amazon allows a single order to be split and delivered to different locations). My initial surprise at the good price here on iHerb turned to disappointment when I received two messages from DHL requesting payment for import duties. These were £20 for each order! So the effective unit price I paid went from £25 to £35! I only ordered the items a few days ago and they are yet to arrive so I can't comment on the delivery efficiency nor the product itself yet. But please do be aware of the potential high duty charges when buying these items. This is likely to be similar for other supplements too.

Great for my tired old dry eyes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Does anyone out there know of anything better for the eyes? I am an old but youthful man who has "dry eye" syndrome.

Eyesight acuity improved

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if due to aging but my visual acuity improved after 6 months of use. My optometrist was pretty surprised

Really helps, my eyes don't hurt at the end of a workday in front of a computerscreen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

after the menopause hit, my eyes hurt, I had to close them after 3 hours of computer. but this product, and other eyes supplements(like tears support, blueberry, bilberry) I take restore s my eyes to the level where I can function.

1 2