2nd bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this because of something I read by Dr. Andrew Weil, who's published many books on the subject of natural health and integrative medicine. I struggle with anxiety, and some memory loss resulting from the xanax i was taking when initially diagnosed. The effects are subtle and do take some time to become apparent with daily use, but I can tell something positive is happening. I take this along with Bacopa between meals twice a day, both are said to alleviate stress and improve memory. I feel no sedation and have no side effects. I will continue to take both.

Ashwagandha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by Doctor - period of extreme stress helped/eased by this product

Best value Ashwagandha on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great Company! Great Product! Great Price!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have notice alot of improvment and have only been onthis product for 2 weeks.

Ashwaganda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product recommended by my Dr

Good price for ashwagandha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The prices of these products can really vary by brand - we feel this brand is good quality at a good price.

Life Extension, Ashwagandha Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been fully satisfied with the quality of the veggie caps I received. This was the first time I ordered from iHerb. My massage therapist recommended ashwagandha to me and that I purchase through iHerb. I have not noticed a difference yet, but I am confident that will come with time. I placed my second order today.

Product Order and Delivery/Supply.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with the Above, regarding all the products I now order regularly; and from dispatch to delivery to my Home Address in Australia is now approximately 1 week.

Best keep your act together product ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it helps me keep my act together at work. I work in a high-pressure environment, and my stress levels were out of control. I did not sleep and was very forgetful and anxious. Add to that I suffered from Menopausal anxiety. I take one - two every morning depending on what I am in for on that day, and one at night before bed - I cope incredibly well with life now!

Works every time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Finding this product working for migraines and general anxiety...highly recommend.