great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

take 100mcg of k2 mk-7 pr. 1000iu of D3 and 1000ui of A. this is the latest scientific verified protocol. you will see great results on this. the k2 is the most pricey of the protocol if you do 6000iu d3 and A a day as it means popping 3 caps a day. but this is how you tap into the power of d3 safely. my teeth a smooth and my dentist cant believe how strong they are. also hormones balance themselves. I never get sick.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! Vitamin D is taken with the teeth do not deteriorate, the blood vessels are flexible, no calcification.

Unique product

Posted by StratosSphere on February 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only product I've found which combines K1, K2-4 and K2-7 at that price level. Highly recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price!

First Time

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

My cardiologist recommended Super K with Advanced K2. The order from IHerb was processed quickly.

Vitamin D was making my bones sore

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Adding this product resolved the issue and allows me to supplement with a vitamin d without the toxicity issues that occur if you don't include vitamin k

Buy this NOW and never stop taking it!

Posted by ElisMar on May 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

A very powerful combination of this super important vitamin! Highly recommended!

Lots of punch in a small capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Small, easy to swallow capsules packed with a high concentration K2 formula. Excellent for those of us who don't get enough in our diet, which is nearly 100% of us.

Affordable and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is still the best value in $ per milligram and I take one every day with breakfast.

Super K with Advanced K2 Complex

Posted by MarieCurie on June 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I initially bought Super K because I was experiencing bone loss in the bones around my teeth. As a result my gums were receding. I take calcium supplements, but it seemed I needed something more. I searched on line and found that K Vitamin helps to prevent bone loss in the bones surrounding the teeth. I started taking it and according to my dentist my bone loss has stopped and my gums are reattaching to the bone/teeth. So I am happy!!