Best protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't normally write reviews, but saw that there were current ones on this protein powder. I've been using this for several years. When I stop using it I notice that I'm not as regular. I also appreciate the protein without soy or dairy. I know that I'm getting amino acids. I use the unsweetened because I don't like the flavor and sweetness of stevia. I mix it with some frozen peaches (from our trees) and a banana and almond milk. Add my fish oil and some of my capsuled vitamins and I have a meal.

Like that it's unsweetened!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like that it's unsweetened and has vanilla in it. Also that it is a blend of proteins. Will buy again!

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love that there is a great tasting, unsweetened plant protein powder that I can take! This stuff is delicious, very mild flavor, blends well with my smoothies. I highly recommend it. I even got some for my Dad and he loves it too.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't use Whey protein due to it being from dairy, so I tried this protein and it is amazing. Tastes great with smoothies and it doesn't clump up.

Excellent plant protein

Posted by eattothrive on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good in smoothies!

Amazing

Posted by JazzyUmmS on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I experienced alot of whole food products and I knew that this powder would likely not taste too great, but it was what I was looking for with HcgArabia Diet plan and I just needed to kow that I was getting the protein that I needed when I was far away from a kitchen - it tastes very bland but on P2 most do. I felt I was getting a complete food and I could sweeten with stevia and strawberries in P2 and get what I needed when I was running around at my stables or with my kids. I like its nutritional profile (high protein and 0 Carbs) and the fact that it is filling and left me satisfied. I do occasionally drink the Bob Mills plain protein with a lemon and strawberries as a night kicker to my diet. So overall I rate this as an excellent meal replacement for anyone who is willing to tough it out and needs to make sure they get their 500 calories but just not so hungry in the evenings!!

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this shake... Nice tasting and easy for breakfast

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great, and the taste is good too.

Tastes Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Most protein powders taste chalking/powder when mixed into a smoothy. The texture of this one is creamier and tastes great.

iHerb overall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love your products and prices! And WOW!! do we get our order quickly!!! Great company!!!