Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As a result of using this product, my hair has copper highlights, and my grays are now blond - quite pretty. Required the application of constant heat for the color to take (used heat pack over a plastic shower cap). Am quite satisfied with the product, and really happy to avoid the harsh chemicals of regular dyes.

Good henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm very satisfied with Light Mountain henna. Hair is very soft and shiny. The only problem with darker shades is bigger amount of indigo that dries the hair a little bit. When I washed henna out of my hair I didn't use shampoo so indigo didn't wash out and every time I touched hair my hands were blue. But after first shampoo washing everything is back to normal :) I will definitely order again Light Mountain henna, but maybe a bit lighter shade because on my naturally chocolate brown hair this dark brown henna looks almost black. Although this is one messy job of putting mud on your head, it's totally worth it! Great brand...

easy to use, adequate coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

does cover gray, which coverage lasts for only about 10 days, but that's usual for majority of dark henna products; indigo works better for gray

Great product, great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Followed the instructions exactly and love my hair colour and condition. Also love the fact that unlike commercial chemical dyes I can use this as often as I like! The only thing I didn't expect was that the henna smell stays for about a week -- it's quite strong, not exactly unpleasant, sort of medicinal or herby.

not yet used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not yet used

estupenda!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Realmente, como todas las hennas, es muy pesado tenerla en el pelo varias horas... pero cubre mis canas, dejándolas de un tono muy agradable (no rojo, como me ha pasado con otras). Me lo aplico una vez al mes y perfecto, puedo prescindir de los tintes artificiales

dark brown henna indigo hair stain

Posted by Brontosaurus on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this twice as I wanted to cover up some grays I have coming in but am sensitive to a lot of harsh chemical products. I'm really happy with the result. I used it once then waited a month and used it again. I have dark brown hair and have found that my natural colour hasn't really changed in any noticable way and my grays have become a light shade of brown. I feel like the lighter brown colour of my henna/indigo stained grays blends into my dark brown hair colour much better than the grays which were becoming pretty obvious. I intend to keep using it monthly. A word of warning though - it's a messy process getting this into your hair (I do it in the closed shower to contain the mess) and it's quite difficult to wash it out - takes time, patience and a LOT of water. The second time went a bit better than the first so I'm hoping I can improve my technique to put it in quicker and cleaner and wash it out quicker and with less water. It seems easiest to section your hair before you start and makes it easier to put it in right down to the roots. Overall this is a great product - creates a nice colour stain in the hair but takes some time and patience to use.

AMAZING!

Posted by zarina on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The only thing i use on my hair in terms of color

NICE AND SOFT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY MOM TO COVER HER GREY HAIR. IT DIDN'T COVER TOO WELL, BUT SHE LIKED THE TEXTURE OF HER HAIR AFTER USING THIS.

Disappointed

Posted by GemmaG on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It did not color my hair at all...I feel like I wasted so much time by putting this and waiting for it to dry...should have used regular henna..