Organic Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Great to order from my favorite Herb & supplement supplier iHerb who ALWAYS is perfect in deliver, product & just general client response.

can't use as skin care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I read some reviews that it can be used on face, but it is not suitable for me. I have an allergic reaction when I put it on face, my face goes red and hot. Now, I used it for drink only.

Can't get myself to drink this:-(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Are you meant to drink this? I haven't been able to, as the smell is awfull. I used it in a homemade shampoo recipe (with coconut oil), but ubfortunately this wasn't for me either. Not sure what to do with it..

Good But....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this multiple times since it's so versatile, and recommend this to others though some might be sensitive to the smell and carrageenan. Although I wonder why does Iherb change its price? Sometimes its very affordable, sometimes the price goes up wildly... please keep it at an affordable price for once and all Iherb.

Very nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good for sun burns, especially if you keep it in the refrigerator & just a mild astringent for the face. I always add this to my home made soap & lotion.

Love, love, love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So that's what natural aloe is like. Really versatile, have used in many different ways already. Great product.

Great for skin and digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a toner for my face before i apply my day moisturizer and makeup. It has a cooling, soothing effect. I also take ingest this first thing in the morning.. i alternate between this and the aloe vera juice and i take it 15-30 minutes before meals (if i remember). It helps with digestion.

Good For Skin Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

effectively heal chronic skin problems!

Top contente!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

J'ai été super contente de recevoir cette marque d'aloe vera gel!! Merci iherb pour tous ces produits bio à des prix super abordables !!!

Awful taste and consistency

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First off, I haven't noticed any health improvents after I started taking this. I am guessing that is just due to my robust digestion, and that my body is still getting the benefits of aloe vera, so I keep taking it. However, the taste and consistency is absolutely horrific. I am so close to throwing up every time I take this, and the best solution is to mix 50/50 with home made blood orange juice. Whenever I add it to something else I end up having to throw it out. I am hoping it will grow on me! Good value, though.