Good Cookie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the Lucy's brand cookies! Haven't found one yet that I didn't like. These are a crispier cookie, but a great way to end a meal on a sweet note.

Awesome!

Posted by MyraID on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Okay.. I have been buying these cookies for the past year or so.. previously the cookies were in a box and not really easy to handle and keep as I have to transfer to a different container otherwise it will not keep fresh.. but now? It's awesome!! Recently there are changes in packaging as it now keeps in a resealable bag! So happy and I don't have to waste efforts too! I love the cookies as it is crunchy and not overly sweet. Perfect for my sister who is gluten intolerant..

Best Cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to nuts and gluten so this is the right cookies for me... i was so surprised at how delicious it tasted when i first purchased it... immediately ordered 2 packs after as it tasted like the normal chocolate chip cookies... love it!

best vegan cookies on iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the texture (mind you, I prefer crunchy cookies to chewy ones!), chocolate chip to cookie ratio and balance of salty and sweetness. best vegan cookie on iHerb

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great, i love it

taste is good as normal cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The texture is harder than normal cookies but the taste have no difference. I really like it.

Amazing Vegan Gluten And GMO Free Cookie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Crispy crunchy yummy chocolate chip cookies. No after taste no unpleasant smell. The only thing is they are very pricy for the amount of cookies you get. I will be re purchasing. Also iherb raises the prices right after you've ordered the product! Very unfair.

Such a smart cookie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Crunchy, Chocolatey, and Fabulous!!!!! Love Love Love!!!!

Gluten free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this because its gluten free. Snacks for people who are gluten sensitive..

Great cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lucy's chocolate chip cookies are great! You would not know that they are gluten free. Also great service from iHerb!