Needs long-term use

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a difference after taking this consistently for about 3 months. I use less than the reccommended dosage and still felt results.

liked so much

Posted by sunstate on January 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

For testosterone boosting it is great combination with tribulus.Solo form also very good for immune system.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use the product as a natural aromatase enzyme inhibitor in conjunction with my prescription for testosterone ethanate and I believe that using the two together helps lessen the conversion of the testerone ethanate to estrogen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

Supposed to help prevent free testosterone from turning into estradiol or BPH in men. Seems to work.

use it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's only been 1 week but I am feeling the effects. Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

Didn't do a thing for me.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great quality and good results

Chrysin 500

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

Do not feel this product is worth the investment

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and need with “DHEA”

It obviously affects me

Posted by antiaging on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

The preparation obviously affects me, but the effect is very short-lived. It is slightly weaker than Arimidex anastrozole. It was like a real life builder to me. It's not just an increase in testosterone, but something extra. Something like L-DOPA.After the chrysin I felt light and strong, I could run the whole route that I managed to run only halfway through. I was happy with the movement, and my knees did not hurt. I immediately felt the tension in my crotch, it all started to excite me, I just walked the street. Experiences and ejacalution improved. Even in the young, it was not always so. To put it right, I had a long-term elevated estradiol level that came from visceral fat after the fiftieth year.