This really works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm 71 and swimming hard five to six days per week, pushups, situps etc. The doctor says my anatomy looks like that of a man of 55.

Fair price

Posted by TinVal on August 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Everyone should know that exogenous intake of hormones is risky thing because they are powerful substances that's why everyone should be careful with them.

Too big!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cheap enough, but capsules are far to big with an excess of filler.

wonderful mood booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

As I often do I stayed up all night. Usually the next day when this happens I feel down, and anxious. Not so after talking 100mg of this product. I felt absolutely fantastic, and energized during that day.

MRM DHEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Both lab testing and anecdotal results prove that this is really working. 25mg per day is right for me and my whole temperment and lifestlye is buoyed by this product. I would seriously recommend that people get their DHEA levels cheched by lab testing and if low, do supplement with this product - you will really see the difference.

Good Brand

Posted by healthyu on June 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

My ND doc recommended this product to help increase sexual desire, but so far I do not feel any changes. I may need to take it longer, and I will ask him if I need to increase the dosage. This brand seems to me to be one of the better brands with better quality ingredients.

Dhea

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

it is hard to find products with veggie caps....great price and veggie caps, too...perfect

It boosted my testosterone

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Am a male who lifts heavily and does cardio regularly. My t level about 8 years ago was 600+ (late 30s then). It dropped to 500+ steadily for the following years. Last year it dipped to 400+. Not good. I tried all forms of t boasters out there but nothing could reverse or stall the decline until I tried this DHEA. I took it for a few weeks and went for another lab test. This time my t level shot back to 600+ range. It really works!

very good product

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on January 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good product

DHEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

This helps with mood support