These are very Good

Posted by MarieMR on August 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

Given that they are low in concentrated Omega 3 oils but they have a very good balance and they are from pure extra virgin salmon which has been cold pressed. These are more in tune in what you would get from eating a fillet. I just take up to 6 per day at time. No fishy burps or stomach upsets. I like this product. Thanks Iherb for great products and good customer service with Fast delivery!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

some days get a little bit of fish flavor burp up, but most days not. Will probably buy again.

Valuable Fish Oil

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on July 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do get fishy burp up once awhile. But its ok on me, not an issue. But the DHA, EPA, DPA is too low.. I still have to eat fish.

Soybean oil is genetically modified it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Do not eat genetically modified

Digestible and Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like the other review said, I tried MRM fish oil because of an iHerb free sample. It was the first time Salmon oil did not come back on me nor did I have any cramping from taking it.

Don't waste money!

Posted by Amber on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Looking closer at the ingredients, there are GMO soy, canola oil (is completely toxic) and ascorbyl palmitate. NO GMP, NO Lab Tested

Posted by Stellastar on August 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I gave these to my children at boarding school. They reported to me that this made their breath smell bad and the tablets repeated on them. Once I had the chance to see them for myself, I quickly realised they were rancid by the off smell they strongly emitted.

Dizzy Issue

Posted by SNIPER79 on February 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

not recommended

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take! Only one a day:) Convenient

Low amount of EPA and DHA

Posted by lidyanovita on March 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

The reason I choose this because of its reasonable price and it contains whole omega (omega 3,5,6,7,9) and contains a little amount of astaxanthin. But when I look closer, it contains a low amount of EPA and DHA.

1 2 3 4