Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
11-20 of 131 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Очень мягкое успокоительное

Posted by Tinkerbell on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Как снотворное не действует совсем. Действует где-то через час после приема. Эффект не слишком ярко выраженный. Мне лично недостаточно. Вроде бы, в составе есть фенибут, из-за него и купила, в поиске аналога нашего фенибута, который по рецептам и очень действенный. Но, видимо, тут его то ли мало, то ли еще что, но не действует так, как я ожидала. Маме препарат понравился, принимает на ночь две капсулы - быстрее засыпает. Только из-за мамы ставлю "четверку".

Thanks for your feedback!

Formula Had Changed, So Has Effectiveness.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year. My last supply was ordered about 6 months ago. It was working wonders helping my boys, as well as my wife and I, relax and fall asleep at night. Over the last month or so, I have been noticing them having more difficulty calming down at night. I too was still finding myself a bit anxious at night, despite taking a few capsules of this product. A product that had worked wonders in the past. Since the packaging was exactly the same, it never occurred to me to read the label which I finally did tonight (as I went to order 4 more bottles). This product no longer contains Phenibut which is....or should I say was the main ingredient. Most of the positive reviews come prior to the formula change. Fool me once, not again. I will be looking for a new product.

Thanks for your feedback!

I'm SOLD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical before buying... I suffer from severe sleeplessness due to stressful work... But it worked for me on the 1st night. I should have bought this years ago... Amazing!

Thanks for your feedback!

Замечательное средство от бессонницы

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Если Вам трудно заснуть и Вас мучает бессонница и Вы хотите проснуться рано утром бодрым и позитивным то это то, что Вам нужно. Для меня одной капсулы мало, потому что я нахожусь в климаксе, принимаю 3-4 капсулы за 40 минут до сна, отлично расслабляет и получаю глубокий, крепкий сон.Замечательная особенность этого средства в том, что за 6 часов сна можно хорошо выспаться и при этом не чувствовать себя вялым и разбитым.Принимаю его в основном, когда очень рано нужно проснуться.

Thanks for your feedback!

효과가 있긴있음

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

저는 수면에 어려움이 있어 원래 약을 먹고있어요. 저처럼 내성있는 분들이야..그런데도 조금 흥분하고 힘들때 두알정도 먹으면 차분해지고 잠들때 도움이 되긴합니다. 저희 어머니도 힘든일 있으실때 잠못주무실때 권해드렷는데 효과를 바로보시더라구요. 아마 내성없는 분들은 더 효과보실듯. 그래도 저는 가바 가 젤 효과적이라 생각하고 추천합니다.

Thanks for your feedback!

в никуда

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Не помогает вообще

Thanks for your feedback!

Я без них не могу

Posted by Maxidarka on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Испытывала длительные проблемы со сном. Заснуть могу легко, а вот просыпалась в 3-5 утра и никак не заснуть было.стала очень раздражительная. В течение года спала по 4-5 часов. Но снотворные пробовать не хотела. Решила попробовать добавки и поскольку отзывы были неплохие-начала с этих. Другие мне не понадобились! Отлично справились с задачей! Не с первого дня, но работать начали быстро. Сейчас это моя основная добавка перед сном

Thanks for your feedback!

Работает!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Помогает побороть волнение или гнев, при этом нет ощущения подавленности. Покупаю уже вторую упаковку. Использую по необходимости 1-2 таблетки. Обычно этого достаточно.

Thanks for your feedback!

MRM, Relax - All

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried many kinds of products to aid sleeping - 5-HTP, Melatonin, GABA, Taurine, Seditol ... but Relax - All works the best for me. It do helps relaxing my back muscles. Thanks a lot!

Thanks for your feedback!

not so good on its own but very good combined with others!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very bad insomnia for years whereby I can sleep for a only an hour or so then my body and mind thinks its time to do a marathon, this has been very frustrating. I have treid many products that just don't help at all, I've also tried prescription meds which thank God I have now come off because of this recipe below. So, for over a week I have been taking 1 x Source Naturals Theanine Serene with Relora + 1 x Source Naturals Night Rest and 1 X Organic Valerian (or this MRM, Relax - with Phenibut) 1/2 hour before bed and again (not the MRM, Relax) when I wake at 2 am (ish). I sleep for average 9 hours, quite a miracle I'd say. For some this will be too much but you could begin to experiment. I tried omitting the 2 am but it doesn't work, I just stay awake. You may need to add more or have less but this is perfect for me. Hope this works for you or something simular. Each one of these do not work well enough on their own tho, but are a power house together.

Thanks for your feedback!

11-20 of 131 total

1 2 3 4 5