Didn't help much with sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used the entire bottle, before I wrote this. First off, this doesn't contain phenibut anymore, which works great for sleep. I thought it did. It just has regular GABA, which I've used for years and can get for far less money. The amount of other herbs in this is too small to do much of anything. Compared to real phenibut, this doesn't measure up too well. It helped for mild anxiety but not for sleep.

blah

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm finally not having anxiety attacks...ao, I love it.

New Formula May Not Be as Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product used to contain phenibut but this has been replaced by GABA. It is the only product that works for my chronic insomnia. I've tried GABA before and it isn't as nearly as effective - though it is safer for long term use.

careful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took 2 and i had a mini seizure-I have no history of seizures. Be careful!

Helps TMJD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am searching for products to help TMJD and tried this instead of my muscle relaxer which turns me into a zombie. The first night I used it I woke up that morning with a looser feeling jaw. I was shocked... I think it helped prevent Bruxism. No side effects and great results with 2 pills.

Truly effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this without any expectations of it being effective. I have chronic muscle spasms from an old injury. When I aggravate the injury, I resort to rx muscle relaxers so that I can sleep. Relax-all works just as well, with the added benefit of not leaving me groggy the next morning. I wake up easily and feel cheery the next day. My husband, who has a tendency to wake and then be unable to get back to sleep, also finds that one pill before bed lets him sleep all night.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product only for a short time. I strictly follow the recommendations of NO Alcohol. My purpose for using this was for back spasms, so I could sleep at night. I also note that I do not have the morning grogginess feeling the next day.

Relax all with Phenibut.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for those who suffer mild anxiety and sleep problems. I find I can get to sleep easier and do not wake up with that fuzzy head feeling the next morning. I do not like taking strong prescription sleep and anxiety medication and have found that relax all is perfect for me.

Helps you chill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This did nothing for sleep as I have no issues sleeping. But it does seem to lower stress for me. When I take it I actually do feel less stressed out during the day.

Be careful.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought these for relief from ongoing anxiety issues, did remove the anxiety but also came with a lot of side effects, mainly a 'drugged' stupor feeling, sharp stabbing head pains, feeling of unease/hypervigilence and strange thought patterns. On investigating further I found out that Phenibut is a drug, not a supplement. Be careful. Threw both tubs away after the first day, waste of money.