Nice Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am diabetic and trying very hard to reduce my sugar intake. I found this product in iHerb. It tastes great by itself, but I like to take coffee or other no-sugar drink to this instant cocoa drink. I enjoy this drink so much that I often drink this 2 to 3 times a day. And the cost is very reasonable as well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

#superFood Great product

mix with my coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This takes good and I made my "coco" coffee using it. Whether I use real coffee or coffee substitute, I enjoy the added coco, and hope the mushrooms are doing me good. I sweeten my coffee with honey and raw cream, and so don't notice any off tastes some reviews mentioned. I use this daily.. Cheaper and better than Starbucks.

A great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

a good replacement for my morning coffee, gives me the energy that I need in the morning

the bag is a mess

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of CocoCeps, and based only on the product, I would give it 4-5 stars. But I bought it in the "resealable" bag, which is not easily resealable. The powder is so fine that it inevitably gets in the sealing channels of the bag and keeps it from sealing. This leads to spillage and this stuff gets in everything and is not easy to clean. I think I lost about a third of the bag before I finally transferred it to a Mason jar. It created a big nuisance. I won't buy the big bag again unless Madre Lab fixes this problem.

Lovely cocoa taste

Posted by NarnianGirl on January 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has a very dark and robust cocoa aroma which results in a delicious hot drink. I prefer my cocoa with just water and cocoa powder, plus a bit of honey or raw cane sugar... Wonderful. Can't comment much on the miraculous mushrooms, but at least they do not interfere with the taste! :)

My favorite cocoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not only delicious but healthy too!

Posted by archeiherb on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good.I mixed it with coconut oil to make my own chocolate!

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the CocoCeps cocoa . It is much smoother and less bitter than most cocoas. It blends fairly easily, compared to most cocoas. I add it to almond milk and a chocolate green drink powder I use. Shake shake shake, and I have a decadent chocolate treat that is great for my health. I have purchased twice and will buy again.

Love love love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This makes great hot chocolates with stevia and soy milk. Its vegan - I feel like im doing good things for my body: eating mushrooms while actually having a hot chocolate. Win:win. You cant taste the mushrooms, its a beautiful rich cocoa. I will definitely get this again - staple sweet craving buster