Very good

Posted by ReputableReviewer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good, with scrub effects, only one bad thing: palm oil in it :(

This is my favorate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I hate to goop exfoliating stuff from jars, and tubes are bad some times with steam and water too... this stays good with our heated bathroom

Save and nice - Kvapnus niekutis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really very nice soap, very creamy, with light pleasant smell of sweet orange. I use it almost everyday and enjoy more then shower gels. Just don´t expect a lot exfolating effect, but a little scrub. ...........................Džiuginantis muiliukas - smagiai putoja, kvepia saldžiaisiais apelsinais ir berods, nesausina odos, nors visada po vandens procedūrų odą drėkinu. Nerimtai žiūriu kaip į eksfoliuojantį daikčiuką, nors kažkam gal ir visai toks pabraižymas smulkiomis retomis dalelėmis padarys įspūdį. Kaina nemaža, vienok.

Smell very fresh and citrus ...

Posted by ChisaHolly on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first impression before using it on my skin is this soap smells so good, very fresh and nature citrus smell. It gives you a very good feeling when you smell this type of fragrance. It's quite creamy, lathers very well, used for both face and body. I thought it was a hard soap but it melts pretty fast, so I guess not. Overall, I like this.

drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this soap was very drying on my skin, and I don't think it exfoliated it either...wouldn't buy again <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. The results from any new Bath & Body product can be highly personalized and we encourage you to seek the advice of a Dermatologist who may help determine the right soap for you.

For IHerb (Current/ New) Members,, TO GET EXTRA 10% Off PLS CLICK THE LINK BELOW : ***. Get 10 PERCENT OFF HERE. ***.

Posted by GET 10PERCENT OFF HERE on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soap is kept in a well sealed bag within the box, it does not have a dry sensation after using and the citrus smell is good and does not smell artificial. Highly Recommended :)

Very good Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good Soap,I really Liked.

Organic soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Natural smell and even good for your hair

Love it!

Posted by Lana Rad on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Scent, texture, work, all is fine! FIND A CODE ON MY PAGE https://www.iherb.com/me/lana-rad FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT :-)

Big bar without chemical odour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I make the soap myself, and this bar is only I buy from anywhere else. Cleans well, neutral natural smell, exfoliating parts are natural and as hard as needed.