Fabulous product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've never used anything that works as good as this. It does everything an expensive serum is supposed to do. I will keep using this in the future. This is the holy grail of skincare.

This retinol is a super product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is really working.Apply small amount before sleeping+moisturasing cream and the result is the best.No wrinkles,pores are minimised,the skin is clean now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it has bad smell and looks not atractive at all in the jar, but my skin likes this product. It absorbs fastly and makes my skin smooth. For such a low price, it's definitely good product. I also don't have any irritations or redness on my face after using it, though my skin is rather sensitive.

Retinol Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Since using it my skin has tightened up and as soon as you put it on there is a sensation in your skin. Very encouraging....will continue to use it!

Super!

Posted by mamamirika on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Serum I liked. Easy to apply and pleasant aroma. No allergies.

We do notl ike it

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

after my wife used it, its face becomes very hot and the skin of the face comes out ( small amount ) so that, She does not like it. :D

Sad that it has been discontinued

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this serum. My skin feels so tight and refreshed after using it. I wouldn't use it when my acne is very sad thought. I still have a lot left, but I am disappointed that is discontinued now, as the alternatives are so much more expensive.

Me ha sorprendido este producto.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No esperaba mucho de él pero aplicado antes de mi crema hidratante, he notado mejoría en la piel. Tiene una textura ligera y se absorbe rápidamente. Volveré a comprarlo.

TOTALLY RECOMMENDED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

By the price it has is really a great product, the effects so good, my skin looks actually really great after that. I will repeat with it.

10 days in and working already

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am really liking this product. I can notice my fine lines already getting smaller. It is making my whole face really smooth