Good retinol at a great price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is not the best retinol I've ever used, but it is a fraction of the cost, which I love, and is a step up from other mid-range priced retinol serums. I know that the eye-dropper packaging is cost effective, but even stabilized retinol isn't a fan of air being introduced every use. I would pay a little more for an opaque pump bottle. All that being said, this is a good product and I will repurchase because the benefits greatly out-weigh the few cons.

Gentle Facelift!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using this serum with Facial Oil with Peptides, my fine lines are disappearing and my skin is smoother. The price is also right! Love this product! I apply Retinol on clean skin then Facial Oil before applying the Azelique eye, serum, and night lotion every night.

My Wrinkles Are Disappearing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase of this product, and I am now a convert to it - as well as the brand. The serum itself has a smell that some may not like (it doesn't bother me at all), and its application is smooth (you only need a tiny amount). I use it after my toner, but before my face cream in the evening. Since using it, fine lines on my forehead have all but disappeared - and my face have a beautiful glow to it. I absolutely love this product and cannot stop raving about it. MUST BUY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Caused red bumps and breakouts, initially, thought it was merely purging impurities from clogged pores. After 2 weeks, problem persisted. Using aloe Vera gel or Marula oil on top of this serum didn't help either, to combat the dryness nor the breakouts. Very disappointed.

Not great with sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

well...I used it only at the first time and got itch and acne...

Item has gone bad and rancid - thick gloopy yellow

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't even give this one star. I stored this item properly and opened it before the best before date. It has gone rancid - a yellow brown colour and strong smell, liquids separated and lumpy. I wouldn't put this on my face. I requested for a refund a week ago, the customer service agent said she will get back to me after contacting the company but she did not. First - the company isn't responding to iHerb? Second - I should get a refund without an update from the company anyways.

Best Quality & Value Retinol Serum -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing trusted brand with best value.. the "Fountain of youth" the women obsessive ( me too..) with this serum.. Retinol help visibly diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, increase the appearance of firmness, improve uneven skin tone, smooth and refine the surface of skin, and help mitigate the effects of environmental stressors.. don't forget to use a great quality moisturizer few min after this serum.. Highly recommended! Hey I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about many products.. For more useful quality reviews and more Equal benefits that you can get at Checkout!! Just Enter my page ( SUPER BEN ) green link. !.❤️

Its gentle, safe and very effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this serum! Its only when I stop using it or run out I realise my skin isn't as clear and soft and glowing anymore! Highly recommend it!Just ordered my next bottle :)

LIke it alot!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what exactly it does but it works! Skin just looks and feels better. People keep asking me what did I do to I look so fresh and rested. Definitely gonna buy again.

I liked it