Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have had acne for a very long time and have worn makeup (foundation) everyday for years.. until I started using this. I use it as a concealer. It hides my blemishes well. It has lasted me ages too! I am so happy to have found this product & highly recommend to anyone with problem skin.

GREAT

Posted by marcosandrey on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Baby diaper rash does not resist it!

I use this all the time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I have been using it for two years now as a makeup. I actually mix it with my moisturizer, and I am light skinned, so when I put it on all over my face, it looks like makeup! It keeps my face clean and fresh and my skin doesn't get oily like it does with other products. love this stuff.

A definite staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really great product. I use it in place of foundation and it's the only thing that doesn't break me out. I only wish it came in more than one color.

Zinc Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, Excellent price, Speedy ship. I'll be back. Thanks

kills spots

Posted by Nesja89 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good for big and painful stops. It also has some pigment in it. For me it's nice because it fits my skin tone, but for some people it may be a disadvantage.

Good I think

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have only been using this product for a few days; but so far its good. Work well with my skin

I think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i experience a lot of acne and skin problems and this zinc cream helped a lot to calm down my red acne and shrink it to smaller size less redness , and that what i at least need from acne cream

The best!!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best I have used for skin! I will order this again and again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product has a few ingredients i tend to shy away from my my adult acne has been so bad that I was willing to try anything and for some reason i ordered this. thank god. most acne products make me break out more or i have an allergic reaction that makes my face swell but this doesn't. It matches my light skin well during the winter so i can use it as concealer. wish it came in different shades so I could use it during the summer too. I use it at night all year though and it will eliminate acne in my sleep.