excellent products and a lovely taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

highly recommend this product as it does work, tasting nice and not too overpowering. very fast delivery and well worth buying.

Great for cancer prevention!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink this tea every morning. It has a great taste and I add a couple drops of stevia. It is the perfect formula for the best absorption of turmeric and supplements my cancer prevention protocol.

Good for indigestion and queasiness

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea is very good when you eat too much and feel bloated. It gives you warmth and comfort and helps to take away the feeling of indigestion and queasiness.

Sooo nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea...I drink about 2 to 3 cups daily. The taste is bold which I love. I will definitely continue to buy this tea.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely one of my favorite teas. I have been enjoying a cup every morning to start my day for months now. Great packaging and not a skimpy tea bag makes a good strong cup of tea. The combination of turmeric, ginger and black pepper is deliciously balanced.

Turmeric Ginger Black pepper tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Great price, Perfect blend taste. Always arrives when promised. Will keep ordering it.

Great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have Inflammatory Arthritis and was looking for a home remedy to sooth my swelling and discomfort. I came across several articles about the benefits of Turmeric and Ginger. I tried this tea and it really does work for my swelling and the blood test I take to measure the inflammation has improved. This tea has a variety of ingredients that gives it a smooth taste and makes it easy on the stomach. I just wish I could discover a tea like this to take all my pain away.

Mate Factor products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mate Factor products are effective as stated. Smooth taste with pleasant swallow.

Not to bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I drink it with milk

We love this tea! BUT... buyer beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We ordered 12 boxes of the ginger and turmeric tea, took us a couple weeks to open the package (we still had some from our previous purchase) and found only 11 boxes and a random baby wipe pack.

1 2