Great:)

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this after waxing my legs and thighs, it was very calming:) Will I buy again? Yes!

My favorite cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good for dry skin

주로 코 주변에 발라요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

얼굴 전체에 바르면 너무 오일리해져서... 최근 발견한거는.. 주로 자주 건조해서 각질생기는 코주변에... 요 놈을 강하게 바르면.. 저녁까지 좋습니다.

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it and have thrown out all my expensive creams filled with weird stuff. TRY THIS!

Nice soft skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product. My dad is using it on his skin condition and it helps him. I use it on my face. Its Nice but its a bit thick so it doesnt spread as easy as normal daycreme

Excellent cream

Posted by marianF on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wrote a more detailed review for the 4oz size of the same product, which I initially ordered.VERY pleased with this cream, buying smaller size now as the bigger jar lasted me for almost two years (used daily).So maybe this cream looks a bit pricey but a little goes a long, long way!!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good

Great little cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great night moisturiser, fixes dry skin, itching, cuts etc. Very handy. Too heavy to use as a day moisturiser under makeup as everything slides off - even on a normal to dry skin. Recommended.

medicine mama's sweet bee magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's an excellent all in one balm, with naturals ingredients, and it last for a long time

O.K. product

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can only complain about the smell that is a little bit oily (not so surprizing when looking on the INCI). This cream is a good allround cream and the price is very reasonable.