perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it smells sweet and cleans out. and cheap price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very effective cleaner for kitchen and bathroom! Maybe it will not clean very old dirt or grease, but it's a perfect spray to keep your home naturally clean. It has nice delicate smell, not chemical.

Nice smell, good result but big shipping weight

Posted by Silverfern7 on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is great, it is so pleasant that it encourages me to keep cleaning! The result is also quite good, however, this product doesn't remove the bacteria, so I'm mainly using it for cleaning windows, mirrors and doors. The shipping weight is quite big, so I will think twice before reordering. The bottle isn't very economical.

Very nice cleaning product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the smell of it. It's cleaning power is good enough. The process of cleaning turns to a pleasant one thanks to the wonderful smell.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this one, I use it all around the house! Bathroom, kitchen, when dusting. Love the smell!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It doesnt do miracles, just as good as stuff I can buy at supermarket. But natural. And much cheaper.

Smells amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't think it works that well but it smells fantastic. Personally, castile + baking soda cleans a lot better than this, and with less scrubbing too.

Too weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not effective at all.

This product smells really nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Works great, cleans perfectly kitchen surfaces

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I used for lunar Chinese New Year Lin28 for cleaning kitchen, i was surprised which effectively make all clean. I have already put a new one into my shopping car, if there’s any refill pack would be better.