Strong smell; cleans but not shiny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Metal surfaces will not stay shiny. However, it does keep mold and soap residue off of the walls. The scent is VERY strong immediately after spraying; it fades away within an hour.

Keeps my shower clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, keeps the shower clean. I find the smell very overpowering though. Because you spray in such a small confined area, the mist is easily breathed in and makes me cough

Excited about the scent, until I discovered there's NOT one!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Aw, I really wanted to like this product! I suppose it works OK, but there is no noticeable scent at all, and I really wanted the ylang-ylang scent in the shower/bathroom once I'd sprayed it! Maybe good for people who don't like scented products.....

Nice smelling, does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

If you use bar soap or live with people who have an aversion to cleaning the shower, this can buy you some extra time between cleanings... IF it gets used. It’s worth a try especially if your shower is hard to clean.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it leaves a very pleasant smell in the shower and works well.

amzaing smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My bathroom smells amazing right now!

This changed my life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For years I've battled white residue on the mirrors of the houses I've rented here in Japan. Nothing would get it off. Then someone suggested I try this. It doesn't exactly remove the white, but it certainly helps. Simply spraying it on the mirror and chrome fixtures brightens them up and gives them a nice, clean, shiny finish. I always have one of these on hand now.

Good

Posted by cherylphchan on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does a good job but perhaps my shower's watermarks are too old

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and cleaning is okay

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good to use and smell good