fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this had me hooked first, then the feel and look of my skin after is just amazing. This is something I would definately repurchase.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

"Skin is left feeling incredibly soft, smooth and clean with a renewed healthy glow" - it`s truth. I have oily acne prone skin and find this product suitable for my skin care routine.The only thing I don`t like about this product is price.It`s a bit expensive :)

A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this peel about 2-3 times a week when my skin's texture starts to get a little bumpy. (Pumpkin is full of salicylic acid.) I feel like it clears it up the same day! It smells great, too!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product!

Like A Pumpkin Pie On Your Face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Recommended to me at a day spa, I had to try it. Really nice stuff! Makes your face feel really smooth and fresh.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my BF and I think his skin has improved. It does sting a little so beware! Yay for natural products :)

above average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I will purchase this again as my NCN product is out of stock. I tried this when NCN changed shipping providers which made it too expensive to have sent (they have fixed that). NCN's is US$75 for 4oz so similarly priced but very strong, maybe too strong if this product suits you.

Moyen !!

Posted by missblackline on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Alord déjà l'odeur est trèss particulière ça sent très fort le clou de girofle (genre comme chez le dentiste) ! ce masques est trèss actif donc si vous avez la peau sensible je ne vous le conseille pas ! et pour ma parrt je n'ai pas vu trop d'effet positif (j'ai le peau normale) à part que la peau est douce...

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel like the only one not raving about this, but I didn't find it that great. I think my skin was really pretty bad when I tried it though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase