Better as a night cream...

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to try this product as it seems to be full of more natural ingredients and I was desperate for a moisturiser. It's a light, murky green colour and when I apply it to my face, I found it really sits on top of it instead of sinking it. It was absolutely terrible to use during summer, my face would be dripping with sweat. The smell of the moisturiser is also very powerful, you can definitely smell the cinnamon in it. I would not recommend to those that are offended by creams with a fragrance. I know that I would also have preferred this in a pump bottle as opposed to the tub; it is quite unhygienic to be sticking my finger in there every day and also exposing the cream to the air. Overall, I prefer using in the evening as it's far too heavy as a day time cream during the summer. I was hoping to test it out during winter when the weather is cold and my skin is dry, but I've almost finished the little tub up. I would not repurchase this but I would try something else from the brand.

regular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is the 1st mychelle product that i do not like, it did not change my skin but is a good light moisturiser

Excellent cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have never had such amazing experience with one product. I have noticed remarkable difference since I started using this lovely cutie jar even thought I am not a big fun of its packaging(a little bit too cheap jar).

Neutral

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not convinced by MyChelle Dermaceuticals products yet. After I started using their cleanser and cream for combination skin, my skin har unfortuneatly never looked worse. It's quite a small pot as well, mine went empty in less than a month. So I'm back to the plain ol' coconut and olive oil.

1 2 3