Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
21-30 of 277 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Acne trouble

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After a few days of taking the pills, I've noticed my acne drying up and starting to clear. I would love to keep taking this, but directions are unclear if it is ok to take for more than 2 weeks or not.

Thanks for your feedback!

별로 모르겠어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

하나 시켜서 꾸준히 먹어봤는데 잘 모르겠네요 예전에 편의점에서 레모나한통사서 꾸준히 먹은적있는데 그거랑 비슷한거같아요 별 효과가 없다는 소리입니다.. 그냥.. 여드름을 위해 뭔갈 했다는 기분이 드네요 쓴걸 싫어해서 맛이 어떨까 궁금했는데 맛은 생각보다 괜찮아요 쓰지도않고 약간 달았던거같네요 신맛이 없는 비타민 맛입니다 제 경우는 여드름이 계속 나는 피부고 여드름도 난지 오래되서 효과가 없는걸수도 있죠...😟

Thanks for your feedback!

не помогло

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Пропила 2 пачки подряд -кожа не улучшилась ни на сколько( и новые лезли и старые не проходили( витамины 30 дней красоты помогли сразу - но второй раз уже не подействовали.

Thanks for your feedback!

Acne Relief Pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I suffered from a major breakout! My horrible diet and stress levels contributed to a full breakout in a matter of two days. I researched pills and vitamins to take and Acne Relief was mentioned several times. I ordered these pills and I haven't experienced anymore outbreaks. I only have to deal with the scarring. I added Borage Oil pills, Vitamins A,C,E,D, Zinc for Acne and Niacin. I haven't experienced another breakout. I highly recommend Acne Relief plus diet change!

Thanks for your feedback!

사실 먹어보고 2주이상은 봐야 리뷰를 쓸텐데

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

그래도 뭐가 안나긴하더라구요 제일 좋은점은 보통 여드름약은 속이쓰린데 이건 빈속에 먹어도 속이 쓰리지 않아요

Thanks for your feedback!

ニキビが減りました!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

飲み始めて3週間目です。 明らかにニキビが減りました。 31歳からニキビに悩んできて、2年ほど色々試してみたのですが、 病院の薬より、これが一番効果がありました。 飲み始めて1週間位でニキビが減ってきて、その後は順調にニキビ が減っています。他の方のレビューにあったような胃の不快感は 私にはありませんでした。しばらく飲み続けようと思います。

Thanks for your feedback!

Tottaly natural ingredients

Posted by Yiota90 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, all natural ingredients,ugly flavour, bearable, BUT if you have hormonic acne (mild in my case with breakouts when I am stressed or my period is not stabillized) i belive is not doing many things. For other types of acne i think is very effective. For me at least didn't create new pimples so this is great. :-)

Thanks for your feedback!

Возможно в будущем изменю отзыв...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Таблеточки вкусные и есть подозрение, что с прыщавостью они немного борятся... То есть полностью прыщи не проходят, но вроде, больших больше не появляется. Пока срок тестирования маленький...

Thanks for your feedback!

Улучшает состояние кожи

Posted by Awesome on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Пропила весь курс, кожа стала немного лучше, но сильных изменений не заметила

Thanks for your feedback!

Эффект плацебо

Posted by ValaOkhotnikova on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Мне кажется, эти таблетки дают чисто психологический эффект. Прыщи возникают от стрессов и при применении этих таблеток немного успокаиваешься, потому что веришь в их действие. Соответсвенно и кожа с уменьшением стресса становится лучше.

Thanks for your feedback!

21-30 of 277 total

1 2 3 4 5