works fast for teenagers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a teenager with very very bad acne and it worked. Acne came back after a year and so now she's taking this again. Terrific and FAST!!

Amazing HOWEVER..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Okay so this product is amazing if you use it consistently however, I've noticed my menstrual cycle became very very very light and only last a day or two then comes then goes. Normally I get heavy heavy periods but since taking this my cycle has become very light like extremely Light, barely anything comes out. Then I read the package and if states that it is a homeopathic medicine which reduces heavy flow! So keep that in mind ladies. It's not a bad thing just makes it lighter. I got scared at first but it's completely fine for they won't be selling these.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not make miracles but definitely helps treat and prevent acne. During treatment there were a few other acnes, but they were much lighter and lasted less time, my skin has greatly improved, see until then. I recommend.

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets (NBB-01560)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product is just great very pleased.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Haven't had any major out breaks since I began using this. Love it.

No Effect

Posted by sarahmo90 on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No effect at all!

Doesn't work for hormonal acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suggest not using this if you think your acne is hormonal

It really works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from Acne for 18 years and nothing ever worked except oral antibiotics. I have been using this product for 3 months now and noticed a noticeable improvement after about 10 days of use. I also stopped the use for about 3 weeks to see if I noticed any difference and my acne worsened during that pause and improved after resuming it. This is the only natural product that sistematically helps with my acne and I am so grateful that it is so cheap too. Highly recommended!!!

Doesn't seem to work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting for it to be like Accutane... but this failed miserably in comparison. My oily face was as oily as ever with same breakout after a few months use.

NOT GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its total useless and no effect.. wont suggest to buy.