No results

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product did absolutely nothing for me.

acne tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product upset my stomach so I discontinued use

No improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely no change after the 2 weeks A couple design flaws too: You're supposed to take 4 a day for 2 weeks so 4 x 7 x 2 = 56 so you have 4 left over And the pills are in rows of 3. Makes more sense for it to be in rows of 4 so you can make sure you didn't forget to take one. Taking 7 pills a day can be a little confusing

It really works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from Acne for 18 years and nothing ever worked except oral antibiotics. I have been using this product for 3 months now and noticed a noticeable improvement after about 10 days of use. I also stopped the use for about 3 weeks to see if I noticed any difference and my acne worsened during that pause and improved after resuming it. This is the only natural product that sistematically helps with my acne and I am so grateful that it is so cheap too. Highly recommended!!!

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

Did nothing for my Skin. I would not buy this product because it did nothing for my skin , and i dont even have "bad Acne". If you have bad acne, dont put much expectation. Worth trying since its so inexpensive, but like i said, doesnt help much.

works fast for teenagers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a teenager with very very bad acne and it worked. Acne came back after a year and so now she's taking this again. Terrific and FAST!!

Amazing HOWEVER..

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Okay so this product is amazing if you use it consistently however, I've noticed my menstrual cycle became very very very light and only last a day or two then comes then goes. Normally I get heavy heavy periods but since taking this my cycle has become very light like extremely Light, barely anything comes out. Then I read the package and if states that it is a homeopathic medicine which reduces heavy flow! So keep that in mind ladies. It's not a bad thing just makes it lighter. I got scared at first but it's completely fine for they won't be selling these.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not make miracles but definitely helps treat and prevent acne. During treatment there were a few other acnes, but they were much lighter and lasted less time, my skin has greatly improved, see until then. I recommend.

NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets (NBB-01560)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product is just great very pleased.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2007 | Verified Purchase

Haven't had any major out breaks since I began using this. Love it.