Not so strong

Posted by bbchris on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I seem to fall asleep quicky but I don't think the timed release part works or I would stay asleep....

Perhaps its a placebo effect, but they seem to be working for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was advised by my psychiatrist to try melatonin to help me readjust my body clock from a fully nocturnal existence to a more work/study-friendly daytime routine (instead of risking building a reliance on sleeping tablets.) I got these, and look - I have no idea if 10 mg is a therapeutic dose or not. But they seem to work for me. If I take one and hop into bed, I don't necessarily notice an effect, but if I take one and then continue to study/etc, I will find myself becoming very drowsy within 30 minutes or so. So for that purpose, I say they work! I don't recommend mixing with sleeping tablets though, as I did one night when I was quite desperate to sleep early due to needing to get up early - I was very groggy the next day! It was not fun.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this one as it keeps me asleep the whole night (slow release formula, before I used to wake up at 3.00am and could not fall asleep again

Sleep like a baby and wake up like a million bucks!!!

Posted by BlackWing1977 on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product, it works as indicated, within 30mins of taking it, I start to feel sleepy and wake up feeling so awesome the next morning. A good night sleep is very important, since your body will repair itself during sleep, regulate all your hormones. Trust me a good night sleep does wonder for your energy, mood and overall outlook of life. It is an life changing experience. Just reach out now and click Add to Cart, you will not regret it. And this is the first time I wrote a review for a product that I only took once. It is that awesome.

Heavy Duty Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Melatonin definitely works well for sleep. I do not have sleep problems except for during PMS and it works great for getting back to sleep after hot flashes if I took it before bed. It is definitely active for a 12-hour period, however so you may feel groggy in the morning.

Helps relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was quite good but not strong enough for me but great for my teenage kids when they have too many late nights or after my daughter comes off night shift.

Quick shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent service; still waiting for the full effects of th tablets, but it's complicated by other health issues I have. Good product. Good service.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Having had insomnia for over 10 years and relying on sleeping tablets to fall asleep, I was very impressed with how effective this was. After taking it before bed, I'd start to drift off within 10 to 15 minutes. What surprises me about this, is that it kept me a sleep through out the night, something sleeping tablets failed to do. I found the 10mg a little too much for me (still felt drowsy the next day), so I've cut the tablet in half and found it perfect. Next time i would buy the 5mg bottle. For anyone who is trying melatonin for the first time, I'd suggest starting on a lower dose before increasing to 10mg. Highly recommend this brand .

The best product I've found yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had trouble getting to and staying asleep for almost twelve months, but since I have found this product my sleep pattern has improved immensely. I take one tablet about half an hour before bed and find I am relaxed enough to have a good nights sleep.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have insomina. This stuff is great. It helps me fall asleep easily and lets me sleep for longer. Recommended.