Page 1 - Reviews - Natrol, Melatonin, 1 mg, 90 Tablets - iHerb
US
Posted on Aug 1, 2021

After the loss of my other half, I just couldn’t sleep, he was not in the bed with me. Terrible times, until my daughter gave me some Melatonin to try, things changed. I sleep now.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I use the 5mg tablets but they sold out. So I got the 3mg and 1mg to get the right dose... I have used this brand for many years. It is the best available on iHerb or anywhere online I've found. Natrol seems to make quality, reliable products at affordable prices. I have no reason to complain or switch. Only try melatonin under the advice of a Doctor. Melatonin is both a hormone and a neurotransmitter and effects people differently.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Works well. The 1mg size allows you to adjust the dosage to suit. If you want 2mg, just take two! The tablets are slightly on the chalky side, but not really any bad aftertaste. Tablet size is small and easy to take. I find they work quite quickly to induce drowsiness (within about 30 minutes). They are not slow-release but I find the effect seems to last all night.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

My husband and I both started using the Natrol brand last year and it has really helped both of us sleep well. This is a high quality melatonin. My husband prefers the instant release of this particular 1mg dose. Starting with a lower dose means he can adjust each night based on what he thinks he might need. The benefit of this is awesome!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is a nice Melatonin dose for me, and I fare better with the smaller 1 mg than the larger doses. I take it 45 mins or so before I hop into bed and it (plus my kindle) makes me drowsy relatively soon. I have not had the hangover or weird dreams I've experienced with other brands, in larger doses.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I'm on my umpteenth bottle. This Melatonin, from the trusted brand Natrol, has just enough Melatonin in it for me to help me get a bit drowsy (add a slow, plodding book at night to the mix) and help me nod off to dreamland. I personally sleep better with a little Melatonin vs. a lot.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I’ve been using this melatonin pretty regularly since I had a job where I had to travel crying trips and the time differences were big. That's when I always bought it when I visited the United States, because I couldn't order it in Finland. Now I am not satisfied that I can constantly drink melatonin directly to Finland, and I do not have to suffer from insomnia, and I do not ask the doctor for sleeping pills that make me stupid the next morning.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My wife uses this product daily, before bedtime. The dosage is 1mg and is enough for her (not easy to find such a low dosage). You dissolve it under the tongue and it has good taste.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I take 1-2 mg when I have a problem falling asleep, it makes me woozy and help me fall asleep. side effects for me is strong dreams and headaches. that's why I do not use it regularly and use low dosage.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I find I fall asleep within less than 30 minutes of taking either 1 or 2 of Natrol Melatonin 1mg and wake up feeling refreashed. Some other brands, even some more expensive ones, leave me with a hung over feeling the next day. Natrol don't.