US

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

my partner takes this. Quality: good for occasional insomnia Ingredient: melatonin 5 mg Size: average pill Dosage: one pill 20 mins before bedtime. make sure your room is totally dark. aids the melatonin to kick in. no screens pls. Taste: none at all. no after taste Benefit: not addicting Most articles recommend 3 mg but my partner prefers 5 mg.

76d1c495-0b92-499d-a3d0-ac58e8a69a44
Posted on May 29, 2022

I have been taking the Natrol Melatonin for a week since receiving them. My sleep pattern has improved dramatically, not one sleepless night, no tossing and turning, no solving world problems in my head. If I have woken, I have been able to get back to sleep easily. I highly recommend this product. 😴

2b44fd85-9dcf-49d1-8b38-dcec56991059
Posted on May 28, 2022

Actually I don't use this supplement for myself , because I have no sleep problems. But my customer loves this product. The quality is good, size is just about right. Dosage is quite high. Usually people use 1-3 mg. But what I love the most from this ingredient is this is time-released. So it released slowly, so you'll get sleepy slowly, not all at once. The benefit is to help people with sleep problem. It also contains vit B6, to help body produces melatonin naturally. Unlike any other sleep drug, melatonin does not cause addiction. That's the most important thing. It's also 100% vegetarian and safe to be used daily.

7884de00-eaaf-4969-891c-109a846901f7
8e5a916c-42cb-4cbc-8285-6bd5d6f92726
d8f545fb-dc93-4d26-af52-0f996a2a1b21
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

You can’t buy these over the counter in Australia anymore so my doctor suggested I purchase these from iHerb. Much more cost effective than purchasing from a compound pharmacy. I’ve found that the 5mg Melatonin has helped improve my quality of sleep. I was concerned that these might get stopped at customs but I didn’t have any trouble getting them delivered into Australia. Will continue to purchase these from iHerb as the price is unbeatable and shipping was quite fast.

edaa7540-0da0-4709-9c43-116884bf1a72
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

this vitamin is a wonderful supplement. It has made my life so much better. It takes away the feeling of being tired and sluggish. I feel more awake and energized, but not jittery. I feel a burst of strength and energy when taking it, just like the name suggests. Seeing improvements in my health has been incredible, so thanks for making this product!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a while now and I am 100% satisfied with the experience. The most noticeable changes that I've seen since taking the supplement are in the form of improved mood. I feel more relaxed and less stressed, which has helped me in many ways.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This Vitamin is the perfect supplement for people who are suffering from a lack of energy, low mood, and poor health. There is an immediate difference in energy levels and overall mood. I recommend this product to anyone who has been struggling with their quality of life or needs to feel better for a variety of reasons.