This is powerful supplement for women Menopausal Syndrome , it is most good for reduce discomfort of Menopause.

Posted by My Page on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my mother Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening , it is really improve her discomfort of Menopause . However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.

Helps with Hot Flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It helps with my hotflashes, but not my identical twin sister's. Maca powder helps her but not me. Body chemistry is a tricky thing. I take 3 in the morning with a half cup of soy milk and 3 before I go to sleep with water. I still have some episodes of hotflashes, maybe one in the late afternoon and maybe one at night. I recommend this product!

Hot flashes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taking 2 each morning and evening. Seems to be working.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it a lot and would recommended to everybody, it really helps, no night sweats anymore

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product - It was recommended to me to take some soy isoflavones (as it could work as a natural clomid) to help regulate my cycles and help me ovulate sooner as I have quite varied cycles and was finding it difficult to conceive. This is the first cycle I have taken the soy and I ovulated 10 days earlier than what I have been doing normally - I am very pleased.

Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great price

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good product - feel good with it

Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This soy product definitely helps me maintain a balance so that hot flashes and mood swings are much improved. I plan to continue taking the Natrol brand.

HELPS WITH MENOPAUSE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These capsules are a great addition to your herbal regimen when trying to cope with Menopause without HRT.

Soy Isoflavones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very pleased with the product; great price; i will be back

1 2 3 4