Diabetic peripheral neuropathy help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my husband is taking this in combination with the benfotiamine for diabetic peripheral neuropathy. It surely seems to be doing the trick.

I would buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am calmer and feel a sense of renewed energy

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I could definitely tell a difference after taking it only a couple of days. I still have to adjust how often I take it; once a day is too much - I find it disrupts my sleep. But great product, good for a vegetarian like me.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This methylcobalamin form of B12 does work faster, and also dissolves within about 30 seconds. It gives an energy lift.

Great B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really high quality B12. Melts under tongue for quick assimilation. No unnecessary sweeteners like some other brands. This Methylcobalamin better that cyanocobalamin.

low B12 is the pits!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

best way to raise your B12 = Methylcobalamin. Keep it in your mouth long enough and don't swallow too early. It's absorbed through your mouth remember.

Excellant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product. I have used others and still needed to get the B12 injections with this product I have stop getting the injections.

Natural way to get more energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband who was complaining of having no energy. This has made him feel more energetic and to think clearer.

Did nothing for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased Natural Factors, B12 Methylcobalamin 1000 mcg because of the good reviews. But this form of B12 didn't help me at all. I couldn't understand why I was so lethargic. I took the other form of B12 capsules and I felt better than I did on the Natural Factors chewables. Since then I have purchased Pure Advantage B-12 500 mcg spray, and I felt a burst of energy on the very first day. I took 2 sprayfuls. I'm going to be sticking to this liquid form of B-12.

blows off all the other remedies for tooth related nerve pain!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had excriciating pain (also known as suicide pain) in my molars where fillings had eroded. Over a period of one week I took pain killers even multiple oxycontin (which only worked for 15 mins max), natural remedies to no avail, until I thought of sublingual B12. I continously kept on taking one after another of these tiny pills until pain subsided and then some more until it was gone. Had to repeat a couple of times over the course of few days, never to have that excruciating pain return again so far(almost a year now).