natural factors b12 methylcobalamin, 1000 mcg, 90 sublingual tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This tastes good, and really works! I got pepped up and felt good with just one. Thanks for having this listed!

Sublingual B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to help alleviate the burning in my legs caused by fibromyalgia. It seems to work for me and I have introduced a neighbor to this product. She is a victim of MS and is willing to give anything a try.

Natural factors B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy to have found this product as I can't purchase it here in Australia in this form. It's pleasant to taste and it saves me having to have those horrid injections. I take one each day for my deficiency. Buying was easy and it was here in a very short time. So thank you.

fast dissolving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These B-12 tablets dissolve very fast, unlike those I've used in the past. I like the fact that they have no added sweeteners. Thank you iherb for making such a product available at a good price!

B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Definitely not the best tasting thing on earth but it dissolves pretty quickly so it isn't too bad. I wish it would have come in some kind of flavor. It feels like if you are putting a piece of chalk in your mouth but with that said, I would probaby order again.

Deffinitely good for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I notice cognitive improvement immediately

Ms Dar C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking as a preventive for age relative decline. I also have Hypothyroidism, known to interfer with B-12 absorbtion. My B-12 levels are normal, and the Methylcobalamin form is superior to the Cobalamin. Sublingual of course. Will continue with this one!

unique and wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm grateful iHerb carries this - it's the only sublingual methyl B12 I've found that does not use the alcohol sugars such as mannitol. This little tablet works.

Shot Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm B-12 defficent and have taken shots for years. It's great not having to take the shots every two weeks. I had to search hard to find a product that didn't also have any artifical sugars and other ingredients that I can't tolerate in it.

B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sure beats taking the cyn combo so your body has to dispose of the cynaide