US

4.8
Based on 5,965 Ratings
5,250
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

good quality. good ingredient list ,no sugar and no nasty artificial sweeteners.Great taste has a cooling effect . No artificial colours. Benifits immune system function. To improve it please consider creating same products but higher in strength so my lower age children do not need to have so many each serving or with so much frequency . Larger size tablets. Nice package kids love image. Use as a supplement or benefit for the immune system.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

A vitamin C of very good quality, perfect for a 2 years of age child. The size of the tablet is ok as it is chewable. My daughter likes the taste. The ingredients are also good, no artificial preservatives or colourings, no added sugar, no gluten, dairy or soy. The package lasts for 3 months for a 2 years old.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

The dosage of each tablet is perfect for small kids if we think we had covid. They usually keep the dosage less for kids. But they do need it for their immunity. And this 250 mg with each chewable tablet is good enough for kids. Love the brand and ingredients.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Good ingredients with good taste that kids love it. We have been using it since covid . The size of the tablets are easy for them. And i use it for kids 1 or 2 tablets accoeding their ages. İt has 250 mg of vitamin c each serving. İ do know it has a helpful benefit for their immune and we use it daily. And increase the dosage during cold season or we wanna boost immune!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great vitamin C in form of sodium ascorbate. One of best form. Kids like it. I am giving during spring when immune system is lower. Very good quality. I order it 2 times. I like ingredients and taste. My kid like shape and size of supplement. I see the benefit of it especially during summer when you don’t feel enough energy

Posted on May 1, 2022

I thought they are gummies but found out that afterwardsare chewable tablets.. my daughter didn't like the taste at the beginning but got a little used to it afterwards

e62fc9a0-3fe3-4a69-ac42-031a4fbfff47
8391bde7-8956-46dc-ac7c-d6df049693d4
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I choose this vitamin C for kids because it has the best composition and highest vitamin C content - 250mg in 1 tablet. I give it to my kids as soon as they start feeling unwell, and I hope it helps them to recover sooner

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Amazing brand and good product! Bought it for a kid age 3. They taste like citrus, so it's much easier to make a kid take them. Great packaging and size of 90 tablets, which is enough for 3 months when frequently used. Great supplement for kids! Good ingrediants, no artificial colorings, great quality overall!