NatalieRN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started taking fish oil after an endocrinoligist I work with recommended it to lower my triglycerides. 1 year later my triglycerides are lower and my menstrual cramps are gone. I was taking Vioxx for cramps every month and now ibuprofen works. I'm very impressed with your product and have recommended it to many friends. Thanks Natalie

Number #1 Suppliment

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful for my pain and general health. Dramatically improves my skin, hair, and nails. When I ran out for awhile my health deteriorated considerably. When I got back on this Fish oil it improved again. This is a excellent quality brand and at a very resonable price. I think this is the best deal for this level of quality.

M Schoenbaechler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The smelly burping was more than I could take after a few days of taking the product. If there's a way around this, I'd love to know.

Highly concentraced source of OMEGA 3 fatty acids

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes and smells less fishy than the other brands since here in one 1 000 mg capsule you have 600 mg of omega 3 so there is less space for "empty" fish oil that gives the smell. The bottle lasts for 4 months when taken 1 capsule per day.

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take six or seven of these a day because I have rapid/irregular heartbeats. It actually seems to help! Since I started taking so much, I don't notice my heartbeat as much and my blood pressure is always wonderful. I notice fishy burps every now and then if I take more than four at once, but I'll take the fishy burps over the heart issues!

excellent for skin and hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

has helped improve my complexion. my hair is long and shiny. also helps improve cholesterol levels. a correct balance of omega 3 to omega 6 (this product is omega 6)is essential. we usually don't get enough omega 6 and too much omega 3. great product at an affordable price.

This has it all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've done extensive research on the Omega oils. This product has all of the required ingredients. Including the EPA and DHA. Plus, they are all in the correct amounts. It's a large pill but it's a gel capsule so it's rather easy to swallow. But you should take it with food. On an empty stomach it will repeat just a little bit. Otherwise it's a very good choice.

Rancid!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this brand for well over a year now -taking 4 per day. I thought it was a great bargain (after using Nordic Naturals). I've started to notice more and more unpleasant "fishy burps". I bit into a capsule and it smelled and tasted horrible! This is rancid! (google rancid fish oil). I can't believe I have been putting this into my body. It took 2 washings to get the smell off my hand. It was THAT bad.

Rick M.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for several years. Strong concentration of EPA and DHA. Less fish breath burps than most.

doctor happy w/ results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have mild high blood pressure and was not happy with the RX I was taking, did not like the side effects. Since taking the oil, I have begun to decrease the dosage of the RX w/the intention of discontinuing it completely. The side effects of the oil, my R.A. is also becoming more controlable. Don't want to be without Natural Factors fish oil.