Great product, value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All my family take this Omega-3. We have more energy and love it!

Great with some reservations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For dogs - absolutely great for sry itchy skin For myself suffering from rheumatpid, fibromyalgia and depression, this has done wonders for my joints and mood..As a woman i get to like the fact that my skin, hair and nails look so better and healthy after intake. For my husband who has high triglycerides, he started only recently. He hates the burp. If his cholestrol level goes down he might stick to this otherwise i will have to make him try fish/flax combo which i have taken with no fish burps. Wonderful product on the whole for many purposes. Thanks!

great ratios of DHA/EPA and great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has the best ratios and highest amounts of DHA/EPA I've seen. When you buy it in the 240 softgel bulk package it's a great price too!

Omega 3 Natural Factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

They work great, it leaves no fishy after taste.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this product for many months. Used Carlson's for years but find this product to be even better. Very cost effective and overall outstanding product.

Fishy burps and not as good as others

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tried these because they were more affordable, but they did not work as well for me as other products that were more expensive. I will go back to my Life Extension Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract!!!

Fish Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have used this brand for several years; however, the last bottles received around Dec. 2007 contain capsules that smell very fishy! I would avoid this product until the issue is resolved.

Effective and Odorless Fish Oil

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite fish oils. Even if I do burp after consuming this with a meal, it smells of seaweed, not fish. Both EPA and DHA are derivatives of Omega3 fatty acid. DHA is popularly used to support brain health. EPA, being higher in the metabolic pathway is capable of converting to DHA and/or to the beneficial eicosanoids PG-3 prostaglandins and LT-5 Leukotrienes. Thus this EPA:DHA 2:1 ratio is beneficial for heart, lung, joints, eye, and brain health.

High ratio EPA/DHA - Great price

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Farmaceutical grade fishoil high in EPA/DHA fatty acids. Our diets are deficient in omega-3 fatty acids and have excessive amounts of omega-6 fatty acids. Healthy ratio omega-6 : omega-3 intake is about 2-4 : 1, actual intake is 15 : 1 and higher! Excessive amounts of omega-6 and polyunsaturated fatty acids can cause serious health problems. Omega-3 supplements can be effective to prevent or in case of heart disease, high bloodpressure, diabetes, migraine, joint pain, mental disorders, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and many more. For me Omega-3 works well for migraine and joint pain. Because of the fishburps I will switch to the Natural Factors Omega-3 enteric coated capsules. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

RxOmega-3 softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The product has a distinct odor in the bottle, not fishy, but noticeable. Does not bother me, but others don't like it.