Good Choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a year now, and this is very good value for money. I have noticed significant improvement to overall health, memory and mood included. Needs to be used for at least 30 days to see improvement. Recommended

Great pharmaceutical grade fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We've been taking this product for several years. The taste is fine and the price is great. We are sure that this product is responsible for a tremendous improvement in our health and our stress levels. We store unopened bottles standing upright in the freezer and keep the open bottle in the refrigerator. This way we never run out and can buy in quantity for an even greater value.

A Great Choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The highest amount of Omega 3 & DHA I have yet to find. I take about a tablespoon a day and it has been doing wonders for my Multiple Sclerosis. I have tried many different fish oils (there are quite a few decent brands out there today) but this is the one I keep going back to and reordering time and time again. Thanks!

Messy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For every teaspoon dispensed, another half wound up over the bottle, then my hands. After a few days of this, I was so irritated, I threw the rest out.

Mr. Nicholas V.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can't thank you enough for you wonderful product. I have been suffering with Prepheral Neuropathy for the past 7 years with much suffering. My feet were always burning all night long. I have tried many different drugs for a long time with horrible side effects. One of my daughters suggested that I try your fish oil that she buys from a health food store. After a few weeks I started to feel improvement in my neuropathy. Now I'm a new person. I can't believe that I now can sleep through the night. Your fish oil is a wonder for. I'm on my second bottle now. Thank you,Thank you.

VASTLY superior to all other forms and fish oil products. High potency + 2:1 ratio EPA:DHA + delicious + no stomach upset.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

VASTLY superior to all other forms and fish oil products. High potency + 2:1 + delicious + no stomach upset . . . I have never taken fish oil like this. I had stopped prior fish oil products because of stomach side effects. This product has NO side effects at 1 tablespoon in water only, without food, first thing in the morning - really! I tablespoon = 6.75 grams of omega 3. Right now, I feel as though I could easily double that amount. I am seeking blood pressure lowering benefits and mood elevation. I will update soon to provide feedback on these benefits.

Highest potency of pharmeceutical grade fish oil for the buck.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes fine. I buy it for it's potency and take with meals to prevent digestive issues. I give it 4 stars because I had a tastier one once that was actually delicious. This one is perfectly unobjectionable though and I take 2 tablespoons a day--a therapeutic/high dose.

Tasted horrible.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to gag or something

Excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excelent, this product keep my wife alive.

Best Deal On Pharmaceutical Grade EPA/DHA So Far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The balance is about 2:1, which I believe is ideal. I contacted the manufacturer regarding screening for contaminants, and they made enough official noise to make me believe that they do employ the highest independently controlled testing. When I asked why IFOSH didn't still rate them, they said their tests were the same. I believe them, obviously, because I take about 2Tbsp/day. Best deal I've found so far. Good/no flavor, also. But that's never bothered me.