Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 1,500 mg / DHA 750 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

High in Omega 3 but unfortunately has a strong fishy taste.

Not fishy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant to purchase liquid fish oil instead of pills, but this isn't bad. It has an orange flavor that covers the fish. Key is to keep it chilled and swallow it quickly.

no title

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So far so good, not as fishy tasting as the Zone liquid fish oil and half the price! Been on the Zone Fish Oil for 4 years so I can't give a good opinion on Natural Factors Fish Oil since I only started it Jan 1st, 2009.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I believe this produce helps reduce my blood pressure and also lower my cholesterol. Thanks for a fast delivery.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is bearable. I just take a swig straight from the bottle to avoid spilling any.

Good quality but makes me burp

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great quality fish oil and I add to my morning smoothie to bump up the Omega 3's but it makes me have orange-fishy tasting burps for an hour or so after consuming. I prefer the Genuine Health Omega Joy capsules although they are a little pricey. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Half goes to waste

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This offers great amount of EPA, but the bottle is just horrible. It leaks so bad, even if you try to take this carefully. About half goes to waste. Not so good price & quality ratio.

Good stuff but awful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Even I who love fish still think the taste is bad. If you dont love fish I think you need to buy the softgels.

Wasteful design

Posted by violetdream on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The fish oil is great, but I end up wasting some every time. The opening is poorly designed & the oil spills out down the side as I try to pour it into a measuring spoon. I really hope they improve the opening!

Pharmaceutical grade fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It was okay. I really did not notice a difference between the pharmaceutical grade or Carlson's.