Useful Product that Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just finished trying the first bottle and it works for me great! Ii took 4 scoops per day as instructed on most weekdays as meals supplement only as I do go out for meals with family over weekends but I still manage to lose some weight faster. Before this, I have been dieting, exercising and drinking apple vcider vinegar before meals for a month and a half and the results was loss of 2 kgs only. I have been able to lose another 2 kgs in less than a month after taking this product even though I have not faithfully followed the instructions to use the product as 2 x meal supplement seven days a week. I just order another 4 bottles as I hope to shed off another 5 kgs! Great product!

Slim style

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste great love it !

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works : start with half a portion until your body adjusts

gostoso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

eu gostei do sabor e ele eh bem homogenio

Tastes Great and filling too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this as a way to control snacking in between meals. I've found that I'm actually able to replace lunch with this shake along with either a piece of fruit or a string cheese stick and can make it to dinner without being ravenous by 4 o'clock. So far have lost 2 lbs. in one week.

Very Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the product and the fast shipping and I would buy again from here.

Stars for slim styles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A great product and good company to do business with

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a good subsitute for a snack...I wouldn't say a meal and it does help my sweet cravings.I have bought one before so this is my second,will try another flavor next time(so I will be buying again

great with banana

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

chuck in a frozen banana & blend...thick and tasty. yum

Best meal replacement Ive found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product all round. Tastes like your drinking chocolate milk. If you follow the instructions, it definitely holds you for a meal. I've tried many different ones, and this is the best one I've found to date!