This Stuff Really Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a great product -- it really has helped me calm down and focus more. I take it before bed and I sleep much better, and wake up feeling great.

DB

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has greatly improved my daughter's ability to concentrate.

Fanastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was going through a very stressful time and found my mind racing a hundred miles per hour. I wasn't falling asleep easily nor staying asleep through the night. I had poor focus and concentration at work and was finding every day tasks to be all too much. I started taking Pharma GABA and it starting working within minutes of taking it. I had the best night sleep in months and fell asleep instantly. It quietened my racing mind at night and during the day which helped me to focus on the tasks at hand. Best thing about Pharma GABA is it works straight away with no side effects!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

other gaba does not cross the blood brain barrie. this one does as it is formulated differently. It keeps me from getting too overwhelmed but i do not feel like i am drugged. only take 1 b4 bed and 1 at about noon as i work from 2-11pm. started taking 2 at night left me groggy in am---I think it may depend on body weight--I am 116lbs so a bigger body may need more. Really keeps you not uptight if you have alot to do.

Natural Factors, PharmaGABA, Stress Relax,

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works well on relieving stress, and panic attacks

A much better choice than antidepressants!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was at the end of my rope with postpartum anxieties. My doctors always tell me to take the strong drugs that will make me a walking zombie. I was sent an email from iherb to try this product and am I glad I did! Not only do I feel more relaxed all day, I am getting deeper sleep at night. I am so thankful for natural choices. I am a happier mom and wife now without the side effects of headache, weight gain and a bunch of other stuff. Thank You Natural Factors for doing such a good job!

iHerb Provides Pharma Gaba

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These capsules manage my emotional climate beautifully. I have metastatic breast cancer and the fear can sometimes be debilitating, but with my Parma Gaba, I can live peacefully and manage my fear and dread. It might not work for everyone, but it sure works for me. It is not a drug that makes me feel out of control or 'drugged' it is very gentle. I just suddenly realize that I don't have the anxiety. What a relief! And iHerb is really wonderful about getting my order to me in rapid order. I am very pleased. Thank you iHerb folks.

Stress Relax, Pharma GABA 100mg Natural Factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think i like this one better than Thorne Pharma Gaba 100mg

Less stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice product. For me this works better than holy basil or passionflower. I take one at breakfast, one at lunch and one before sleep. In a couple of days i felt more relax and peacefull. Try it!

Leveling out my Moods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this GABA for a few weeks now and have noticed a consistent elevation of my mood and a reduction in the anxiety I feel. I recommend this (and 5-HTP) especially for alcoholics and drug addicts who do NOT want to be at risk by taking prescription meds for anxiety and stress.