the kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

And that's not easy. They will drink this product and it is good to get some vitamins down them.

Bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son, who will take anything does not like the taste of this.

Bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I buy Peter Gilhams adult formula and now its good and no doubt this is. neither of my kids wil drink it neat and I have to nag and cajole to get them to take it in juice.

If the kid refuses to take it, then is it useful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The combination is very good because it has magnesium, zinc, B6 etc. But it is so concentrated that even after diluting, my daughter refuses to take it, tried so many times. So had to take it myself! Probably needs to make it taste better for the kids.

Not Impressed, Sadly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was initially very impressed with the range and daily value of the nutrients in this mult vitamin. I purchased it for my son. He liked the taste of it (mixed with about 4 oz water) very much, but I will not be buying this product again. Here are the reasons for the two star rating: 1. Though I vigorously shook the bottle every time I gave him his dose in the morning, by the bottom 1/4 of the bottle it was so thick it wouldn't pour out and if it did it came out in big chunks. I had to add water in small amounts to thin it enough to use. I then became very concerned about the concentration of the vitamins and minerals that my son was getting; either not enough or (even more worrisome) too much. So I stopped giving it to him, meaning the bottom 1/4 was unusable. 2. One of the reasons I chose this multi for him is that I had been giving him about 200/day of magnesium since he's prone to muscle cramps in his legs when going through a growth spurt and also tends to constipation. The kids calm multi had about the same amount of mag as I was giving him, so I reasoned I would not have to continue giving him the alternative magnesium product. In actuality, if I gave him this multi without a smaller additional dose of magnesium, he would get leg cramps and become constipated within a few days as if he hadn't had any magnesium. So that was pointless and I feel perhaps the magnesium in this product was not available to him for some reason.

I just can't understand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

why my kid won't touch this? I've mixed it with water and sugar , I've mixed it with all types of juice. There is something in here that is totally repulsive to kids. I drank it mixed with water and sugar , just like juice. My kid? will spit it out as soon as it hits his tongue. it seems to be the case with many. You can try but you'll probably end up like me , with a bottle in the fridge that no one is willing to drink.

good product if it smelt better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this liquid has that real multi-vitamin smell which my daughter does not like at all. but it can be watered down and she will take it

doesn't taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my kids refuse to drink it.. :(

SPEED SHIPPING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered on the 23rd and got the products today which is the 24th. My daughter will start taking Calm tomorrow and I will be back to update my reviews.

great choice