70% of western population deficient in Mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great to take before bed, massage and chiropractic adjustments. Relaxes muscles, CNS and bowels if needed. Really works!

Awesome Convenience

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

What a great way to take your supplements on vacation... individual packets are ready when you are.

I Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don’t know if it’s the packaging or placebo that comes into play, but just imagining a cup of warm water with a powder named calm coupled with deep breaths does ease off some tension I suppose ...

So Far So Good!

Posted by HealthNut4ever on August 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to take Anti-anxiety meds but these are much better. I highly recommend!!

Really works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great - it tastes good and I can feel the tension melting away from my body. Even my sinuses opened up! I only gave it 4 stars because I had some stomach discomfort after drinking it... could be the flavoring - other than that - I highly recommend!

Good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product but it has a gritty taste like some mineral waters after you add the water to it. Otherwise, it's good.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium for your bones, calm for your mind and body, more restful sleep, and all natural... all good stuff! The single serving packets were so convenient for my recent travels!

Not a fan of flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

Im giving it 3 stars because it still works as well as the original flavor, and I appreciate that they have pre-packs that make it better for traveling. But in the end I am not a fan of this flavor.

1 2 3