70% of western population deficient in Mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great to take before bed, massage and chiropractic adjustments. Relaxes muscles, CNS and bowels if needed. Really works!

Awesome Convenience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

What a great way to take your supplements on vacation... individual packets are ready when you are.

So Far So Good!

Posted by HealthNut4ever on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to take Anti-anxiety meds but these are much better. I highly recommend!!

Really works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great - it tastes good and I can feel the tension melting away from my body. Even my sinuses opened up! I only gave it 4 stars because I had some stomach discomfort after drinking it... could be the flavoring - other than that - I highly recommend!

Good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product but it has a gritty taste like some mineral waters after you add the water to it. Otherwise, it's good.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium for your bones, calm for your mind and body, more restful sleep, and all natural... all good stuff! The single serving packets were so convenient for my recent travels!

Not a fan of flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Im giving it 3 stars because it still works as well as the original flavor, and I appreciate that they have pre-packs that make it better for traveling. But in the end I am not a fan of this flavor.

1 2 3