B Armstrong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Natural Calm is an essential in my natural health care cabinet. It not only benefits the health of my bowels, but is also necessary for a peaceful night of rest as it relaxes me and stops the awful leg and toe cramps I have experienced. It is my understanding that magnesium is also beneficial to the heart and proper absorbtion of calcium. I have recommended it to many people and they have all been extremely pleased!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Especially good as a bedtime tea

Very Sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I usually get the unflavored and it's great but iHerb was out so I tried the Sweet Lemon. If you like very sweet things you will love it. I don't so I gave it to a friend who has kids. The mag really works to calm the muscles and nerves. I drink it before bed so I can fall right to sleep.

Natural Calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure that taking the suggested amount doesn't throw off the balance of other minerals (now he has come out with a product that has added calcium). I haven't done enough personal testing, but does seem that my extremities have become sore in joints/ligaments due to ingestion of this product at suggested dose. I would use with care.

calm lemon flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like both the orange and the lemon flavor .

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Natural Calm really works well, and I sleep so much better when I have a cup in the evening. I like the orange flavor and this flavor the best.

Great product + taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the most absorbable and noticeably beneficial magnesium supplement I have used- and there were many! I just can't decide whether I prefer the raspberry lemon, or this one. Both are delicious. P.S. My daughter has been giving her toddler the Children's Natural Calm before bed, and he has been sleeping MUCH better- and all through the night.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love the lemon flavor!

Natural Calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am slowly increasing my dosage and I am finding Natural Calm a great muscle relaxant especially for period pain and PMS.

Best magnesium product that I've used

Posted by FourSeasons on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It does what it is supposed to, and the Sweet Lemon flavour is in my opinion, the best of P. Gillham's variety. Good for stuffy bowels, too.