nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Scent was nice, and wanted to use it for ant repellent... still waiting to see if it works though. Good price

So so strong smell

Posted by Bittersweet on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Oh my what a strong smell, can only use 2 drops at most in my diffuser and even still u can really smell it, unfortunately it's that strong it gives me a headache . I add it to other essential oils and it's still not working for me, I don't know how I'm gonna use it up but if u don't try u don't know I guess. Hope this is helpful for someone else.

Great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It makes your hair smell strongly like cinnamon. If you dont mind the smell, which I didn't, works great. Mix together with rosemary oil and the Natural Biotin Conditioner, gives excellent results. It it's very strong, best if diluted with something else; lotion or conditioner otherwise it burns your skin or scalp. It is so potent that with six drops into the conditioner was enough for my hair which is curly, abundant and long.

from Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful scent. I use it in the aroma lamp. This scent brings Xmas feeling in home. Carefully with an overdose!

Regular normal oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good for its price

Cassia Essential Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells superb!!

exactly what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tis the season for cinnamon pine cones. This stuff works great and is soooo cost effective. Puts me right in the mood.

Cinnamon OIl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

cinnamon oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good service but not exactly what we were looking for in taste

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what I wanted! Arrived quickly, great competitive price, superior quality.

1 2 3 4