Chia seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Relief for IBS sufferers and dieters. Add these to a smoothie once a day and stave off hunger and feel better.

Fantastic service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Thanks a lot for Your very excellent service. And the fact that half around the world, you can receive your product in few days and the product leves up to the standard you expected. DHL has delevered the packed in a perfect manner. I will buy your products again and I will tell my friends to do so.

Chia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These little seeds work so well. It was very hard to believe that they could work that way with your intestinal system.

Dr. Oz knows...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Chia when Dr. Oz recommended it as something everyone should take. Be sure and wait 5 minutes between prep and drinking though.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I keep Nature's Answer Chia Seeds on the kitchen counter for my raw breakfast concoction each morning. This is a wonderful product, so many health benefits and so easy to use. And thank you iHerb for making it available and affordable.

Chia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Chia works great as an appetite suppressant. Try a table spoon 30 minutes before each meal and incorporate some in your meals. It is easily added to oats, yogurt and salads. I use 3-5 tablespoons per day. Nature's Answer Chia Seed is a good quality product at a fair price.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just found out about all of the wonderful benefits of chia seeds a few months ago. I add them to smoothies, salads, yogurt, and oatmeal. I try to incorporate them into as many things as possible. My family loves them as well. They are easier to use than flaxseeds because you don't need to grind them first. Very beneficial product.

Chia Powers

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have started levitating and displaying psychic abilities since i started using chia seeds. I put a scoop in my raisin bran each morning. Must be the EFA's.

Ann

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Full of all the good oils, tasty on salads and sprinkled on soups. Have not tried them in water

quite nice actually

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was concerned that this would go all clumpy in my smoothies like psyllium husk/seeds, but these little guys are tasty and not at all gooey.