Good flavor, but could use a pour spout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I switched over to Nature's Answer from Carlson's. I like the flavor of both, but I do sorely miss the pour spout. I feel like I've lost a serving or too just down the sides of the bottle. The product is good though, and tastes great.

Nature's Answer Liquid Omega-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The bottle came with a loose cape and some of the fish oil leaked onto the padded packing material. Since the bottle was technically open I had to store it the refrigerator.

Nature's Answer, Liquid Omega-3 Deep Sea Fish Oil Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Both my wife and I have participated in fish oil studies with intake levels of 10 ml per day. We routinely mixed the oil with a bit of fruit juice (we like Dole's Paradise Blend). We have tracked improvements in cholesterol and triglycerides at the higher intake levels and general well being sense. Trickier is balancing diet/weight as fish oil is concentrated and not without calories. We have bought more expensive oils but the cost was not sustainable in this recession. This is very comparable to that oil and more affordable. We seem to be getting identical results with it. Minimal kickback from oil consumption later in the day. We are so glad to have found this option. Think you will like the quality here at a reasonable cost! Dave from Tallahassee

Not quite right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product on sale and thought it to be a good value at the time. However, there is just something off -this liquid Omega 3 is oilier than other brands and didn't settle well in my stomach. For a liquid Omega 3, I'd recommend Carlson's Finest (its light rosemary taste makes it suitable to use in salad dressings if so desired).

Best omega 3 on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a number of omega-3 products but,none come close to the economy of this fish oil.It has a good taste with no fish burps!The amount of EPA/DHA per serving can't be matched.

It's okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not as good as the Carlsons Lemon Fish oil.

Nature's Answer, Liquid Omega-3 fish oil, orange flavored

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

product is taste is okay-- would prefer lemon flavor. Really dislike the way the bottle pours-- not a bit drip-proof. Mfr. should consider a pouring spout or different bottle.

Sounds good but not for my stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe is just my stomach but I really cannot digest this fish oil. After I take it I can feel it coming up for hours and several times gives me bad acidity. Must be the herbs added on this product. I feel bad because the price compared to Carlson its really an advantage but I will go back to the other brand even if more expensive. Thanks IHerb for so many choices Edited 11-4-2012 I tried Carlson fish oil and now I am on my first half bottle. Never experienced acidity or aftertaste like before!! So happy!!!!

LiquidOmega-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Finallyafishoilw/outafishytaste. Sorryourspacekeydoesn'twork.

High Quality and Sourced from the Atlantic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was concerned about anything coming out of the Pacific due to the nuclear contamination from Fukushima so I went on the search for an oil that was sourced from the Atlantic (Nature's Answer website indicates this is.) This product is also molecularly distilled and cGMP certified so you know you're getting what they claim! I took a bottle of this in to my functional medicine doctor today and asked him to muscle test me on the quality of the oil. My system thinks it is high quality and wants plenty of it! It is awesome for the brain as well as other parts of the body. My brain has improved a great deal since I started taking lots of this stuff!