Smooth tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best tasting fish oil ever! leaves a refreshing orange peel after taste, no fishy smell at all. Since its molecularly distilled, you dont have worry about harmful heavy metals/chemicals getting in your system as well .Highly recommended .....

Unfishy Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is so refined, I drink it straight from the bottle. (I never said I was ;) The Nature's Answer Cod Liver Oil and Deep Sea Fish Oil are great. I noticed that my flaky skin was gone within a week of taking a tablespoon a day of these oils. I prefer the lemon lime to the orange, but both are good. It's an easy way to get your Omega-3s.

best taste so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very very very good (the best!) taste and EPA/DHA values. Bottle could be better because oil dribbles down the side of the bottle when pouring. Excellent price!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is distilled, so there is no mercury to worry about. It's an anti-inflammatory and general tonic/lubricant for the body. It cleared up my husband's dry, peeling skin.

excellent flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not hint whatsoever of fish. Great orange flavor masks all fishiness. I enjoy the mild orange burps I get, tastes like Fruity Pebbles!

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product Reasonably priced! Good taste.

A+ for taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The best taste I have found. Similar to orange jelly candy slices we always had at Christmas. Plus the price is so very good.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking about a month now for all the good benefits on fish oil. Have not seen any drastic changes, hoping it will come later. It is oily but not fishy, has a great taste of orange. I may burp it once and if I do it is orange not fish. On occasion I have taken on an empty stomach and it did cause stomach cramps. However for those who cannot take those honk'n fish pills, this is a God send!

Wicked fish burps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although pleasant tasting, for me this product results in the most forceful, distressing fish burps throughout the day! I probably will not even finish this bottle.....what a waste. I have taken other Omega/fish oil supplements without this problem (although this is the only liquid formulation tried). Based on the number of positive reviews, I can only guess that finding a good formulation is a highly personal fit process. I was attracted to the high dha/epa levels, so very sorry to find this is not the product for me. In sum, I would not recommend the product.

Repeats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Orange taste repeats for a while. It is hard to pour without making a mess.