PerioWash Winter Mint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this natural mouthwash. Hate those alcohol & chemical supermarket ones. Thought this might be abit weak but it gives my mouth the sharp, clean feel needed from a great mouthwash.

Very Good and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Minty herbal flavor that lasts awhile, seems effective to kill germs and freshen breath. Stays fresh to the bottom weeks later.

FRESH

Posted by aRPiieS on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, cost effective and leaves you with fresh breath. Periowash causes minor irritation on my throat but nothing severe. Helps with dry mouth at night if used before bed time. Will buy again but try another flavour.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very pleasant to use and very good taste amazing amount of natural ingredients cant ask for more.

An Uncomparable Mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

WOW! A non-chemical mouthwash that tastes terrific, and gives long-lasting results. I absolutely love this product.

Fantastic..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this! No alcohol, nothing synthetic. Tastes amazing and leaves a fresh breath. Flavor is not overpowering. If you don't like sweet tasting things and look for a mouthwash that blows your brains out, this might not be the product for you..

Can't live without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a difference using this product. My teeth feel so clean after brushing. The ingredients are mainly herbal extracts with no chemical additives. I added a tablespoon of the mouthwash to my bath water as a bath soak with dead sea salts! I really felt detoxed afterwards!

same as more expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was paying twice as much for virtually the same product at my local store. Will keep using this. Has kept my gums healthy and free from gingivitis.

Great mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this mouthwash - it has a clean refreshing taste. The ingredients work well to keep the mouth healthy. I use it after flossing and brushing.

The Best Natural Mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really works, tastes great, and no weird aftertaste.