great stuff

Posted by David-G on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

always grab this brand mouthwash to go along with periobrite toothpaste. alcohol free yet still feels amazingly clean afterwards. i alternate flavors :]

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells good, works great.. only thing is its price.. too costly for long term use.

All natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this mouthwash, especially being that it's all natural. It tastes great and leaves my mouth feeling really fresh. I'm hoping that it'll help my gum recession but haven't been using it long enough to see results.

Good, but feels weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This mouthwash isn't bad - it has a nice spearmint taste - but it felt quite weak. I could have easily held it in my mouth for several minutes without much sensation. I don't know if that means it's less effective than the other two varieties of this brand, though it wasn't what I prefer. Possibly good for people who prefer less-strong mouthwashes.

It's Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good mouth rinse compared to most. It has a strong minty taste but seems very sweet. It leaves a little aftertaste in your mouth which I don't care for. It is good to use after flossing to help clean between your teeth, but I don't like it enough to use it daily.

Taste is horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The reviews suggested that this would be a great product. Well, you can't always trust the opinion other people. This tastes like some old cough medicine. Back to TheraBreath!

Winter mint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It had lots of sediment. I don't think they should be there. Another taste (cinammon) didn't had any sediment. Did't liked, will not reorder.

Terrible Taste, Regret To Buy

Posted by jessie1 on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

世上最臭的嗽口水

Great taste with no unwanted, unnatural, harmful ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

An absolutely amazing formula that leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth as opposed to the nasty, alcohol aftertaste of most mouthwashes. Love all the herbs included in this formula. Very nourishing and perfect for my sensitive gums, which have grown stronger since using this formula.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Makes my mouth feel all fresh