Very good for colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started using Black Elder Berry Extract for the first time when I was just getting a cold. It worked wonders. Everyone at work was sick for weeks and I was back to work on the 3rd day with little or no symptoms left. I'd definitely take this again and recommend it to friends and family.

sambucus elderberry 5000mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is also good for lowering blood pressure

Keep colds and flu away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to come down with everything the kids brought home from school. I tried a number of things, but kept getting sick. I got on this 7 months ago and have not been sick once since I started. My family who did not take the same one got sick, but I was OK. I take 1 teaspoon a day and 3 if I am exposed to someone who is sick. This is potent stuff, and it will keep colds and the flu away.

Essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Keep it on hand and in the fridge. A product I have used for over a decade. Every winter the Sambucol or Sambucol sub (this one) comes out as soon as colds or flus show any symptoms. If you hit the symptoms with this early and steady as the bottle directs you will find your cold and flu season to be far less difficult. I also use it for general body aches and pains and weakness occasionally and it is good for that in aging persons. Can be used safely with children and nursing/pg. mothers despite the warning label. It helped my very pg DIL recover overnight from a puking flu in less than 24 hours that really knocked her down fast.

better than expected!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this! Pure, simple, no added anything. Exactly what I wanted. Does not come with a dropper, which was a mild disappointment, but I had a sterile extra container with dropper so I'll just refill as needed. We use this in our home in conjunction with local royal jelly and honey to help calm our seasonal allergies.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only Black Elderberry extract I've ever found without a bunch of other (in my opinion, completely unnecessary) ingredients. Simple, high quality, good tasting.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I originally purchased this for my smallest as he has eczema and I wanted this to help boost his immune system--The day I received this my oldest came down with something nasty and being the natural parents we are we feed him this and his symptoms for a cough were gone in 1 day!! This helped his immune system Greatly--Love This Product!!!

great brand of elderberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the other brand - no results. This one kept us well when bugs went through.

Excellent Anti-Oxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a superb product. Have been taking it for the past 3 months on recommendation from my brother. Highly recommended as preventive protection. Hardly caught a cold, and when it did come by, it's just a few sniffles and it was gone again.

I didin't work for me

Posted by Jeanne1974 on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried it when starting to get a cold and right through the whole sickness, and each time, nothing.