very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

best form of vitamin D because you avoid the toxic gelatin in the gells ones!! thanks iherb for carrying this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very economical way to get your vitamin D. the bottle lasts a long time and the vitamin has proven itself as very effective in raising the level in the last blood test. Also it is kosher which I appreciate.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm one who finds taking pills (of any kind) detestable, especially with all the good supplements on the market these days. I chose this product for two reasons: no pill to take is the first and the second is that it comes in a 4,000 IU dosage. I will order this again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, easy to take, doesn't taste horrible if you don't mind a few drops of oil on your tongue. Has also given me the energy I've been lacking.

4000 IU of Vitamin D3 just in 2 drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Nature's Answers Vitamin D3 supplement for almost 2 years. It is a very good quality product, the recent lab test just confirmed that. Prior to use this particular drops I was always low on Vitamin D3 tests. My family doctor was surprised to see the numbers within the recommended range this year. Vitamin D3 is very important supplement for our well being. As per packaging you have to be patient as the drops are coming very slow at the very beginning. I sometimes have to lean the bottle a bit or tap slightly for the drops start coming out of the bottle. Love this Nature's Answer Vitamin D3 drops.

Nature's Answer, Vitamin D-3 Drops, 4000 IU 15 ml

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is so easy to use and doesn't require much effort. Just three drops provide 4000 IUs of Vitamin D-3. Who could ask for anything better? The taste is pleasant and the value can't be beat. Thanks iHerb, you've won me over again.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years to correct a deficiency, then maintain levels. It has been very effective.

Vit D drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

The quality of the product is excellent and has enabled my blood levels to stabilise quite quickly.

Posted by Herbhild on June 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

D-vitaminer maa vi ha om vinteren. Desse er i dropeform og smaker ingenting. Bland i smothien!

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used it in 10000-12000 IU to get my wife's D levels up during pregnancy. After 2 months here levels went from 25 to 78, so this stuff works. We now both supplement daily with two drops, 4000 IU for optimal daily health.